stresday not monday

thanks again to everyone that has read my chapter so far i really appreaciate it thanks again

vote, comment, and share i want to see your prosectiive on the story.

School was so stresfully.for the first week of residency we still had to do some tests and assignments to prove we belonged there .The class was in a board room on the 15 th and last floor of the hospital. For 3 hours we were bombared with different  tests were not prepared for and 4 assignments due tommorow. My profesor is  a short little woman. She seems very kind but one thing i learnt from uni was to never trust the first impressions of teachers. I raced to the parking lot and headed to polaris hospital.

I got to work with minutes to spear and i meeded coffee . " doctor Ryan do you need anything ?" "no thanks" he said. He looked me up and down as usual. I blush as usual.

We both know we like each other but he has not made a move yet. I tried asking him for a coffe date once but a factory fire kept the emergency unit busy for days. After that i just haven't summoned the courage to ask him.

Ryan is the chief of emerge at polaris hospital. Heart throb to every nurse, even the married ones have dreams about him. No doubt doctor Ryan is hot with his milk chociolate complexion and smooth skin, plump lips and hot abs(I saw when I help him pick out a suit for the annual polaris charity gala).

Doctor Ryan knows that he is hot and he uses it to his full advantage. He is the bussiness in the morning guy and at night a womanizer.

"Gurl please i want you to get me 6 sugar 6 cream and 2 donuts thanks" ok sasha. anyone else want anything.  4 other people placed thier order aside from sasha. Sasha is the head RN for the emerge department. Very nice and caring woman with a tad bit of an over bearing manner.

I bought the coffes and was about to leave when a voice called behind me " I didn't catch your name " what?  who is that? I turn around and it was him, what was he doing here?   um " tunde" he said.

Right Tunde "what is your name i didn't get your name though". Wait he was talking to me, um and all i could say is um.

Mr Dangote your 4 o'clock is waiting a woman from behind him said  shooting me a look."yes i am coming one second " he replyed

would you like to have coffee now you don't look rushed". um sorry I have to go my collegues are waiting for thier coffees it going to get cold soon. " its ok I would buy another round when it gets cold "

" i have to go I am working now " "at least tell me your name before you go " " sir your 4 o 'clock" the woman said again this time in an angry tone" kimberly i am busy " he said firmly ." yes sir " she gave me another look this time more evil." kelly my name is kelly, look i have to go I will see you tommorow at st angello's tomorrow at 7:30 ok, bye.

"Kelly" Michelle yelled
"You are going to be..." I am ready.

Wow you look great.

I know thank you. "This is maracle your are ready so early". I have go meet someone today .uhun does "Mr no one in particular" have something to do with how you are dressed today.

No michelle i already told there is no one in particular you know you are my girl if there was someone i would tell you. After eating breakfast l grabed my keys.

7:30 on the dot I park my car and rushed to honour the appoitment i set with Tunde yesterday. I arrive at the Black bean coffee shop at 7:35 am.I waited till 7:50am but he never came. I angrily left the caffe and colide into wall. i almost fell but the wall's hand caught me in time. You! The wall and i said simutaneously.  

The wall turned out to be a former student from Atlanta U. I remember his face and the paethetic pick up line he used to ask me for a date. I turn him down and didn't expect to see him ever again.

watch  your step he said adding a coniving smirk to his sentence. "What you hit me" I lashed back. "Hey its not my..." he started .But I left him midsentence and started to walk toward the elevator.If i stayed to listen to his crap I would be late for class. He seemed offended as he followed me into the elevator.

we rode up the elevator in sillence as we had company.he follows me to the 15 floor and smirks. "i guess we will be seing a lot of each now. What do you mean you're not in this class. That is right he said ,

I teach this class.