Chapter 6

Chapter 6 - Kash

There are some memories that just stay with you in life. The first time you kissed a girl, that feeling when you passed your driving test... the first time you got a callback and that perfect moment when those powerful words 'you got the part' get spoken.

The one thing I know for sure, amidst all the confusion and stress this day was reigning down on my head, the one memory that will stay with me is the kindness Rose has shown.

I knew she was a special kind of lady, but to offer her home out to me, someone she doesn't really know was just the crazy lifeline I so desperately needed right now.

We pulled up to the parking garage and I waited while she seemed to be finishing on the phone. Whatever was being said had her all flushed and I felt a pang of something like jealousy at the thought it could be a boyfriend. Ok, more than a pang. More like a sucker punch.

She glanced over, caught my eye and held her finger up, letting me know she would be ready in a minute. Shrugging, I gave her a wink and nearly died when her eyes went wide, her cheeks deepened in color and I swear she started stammering. Smiling to myself, I let my head clunk back on the headrest. She was just so damn cute.

It wasn't long before I was following her up the stairs to her third floor apartment, listening to her apologize over and over because the elevator was out of order. I gave up trying to reassure her and instead asked her what take out she wanted for dinner. She may be fully stocked but there was no chance I was going to eat her supplies. Key finally in the lock, decision made for Mexican, we entered her apartment and I couldn't hide my surprise at the view.

"This place is amazing," I mumbled, my eyes not knowing what wall to start with.
There were stills on the warm yellow walls from every epic movie from the ages you could think of. A young Drew Barrymore with ET, James Dean in his iconic car... Judy Garland, Al Pacino, John Travolta...

"You don't grow up with a director for a father and not get a few perks," Rose laughed as she watched my awed face. "He would always bring back souvenirs when he had to travel and one day I asked him for a picture of his work."

Rose pointed to a large still frame over by the fireplace and I couldn't help but smile. There in all her glory was a smiling Hollywood legend. Big buck tooth, warts, walking cane...

"You know, Emma Thompson is hot." I grinned as I walked over to take a closer look.

"I don't think hot was quite the look they were going for with that film," Rose laughed as she sidled up beside me. "But it was, still is, one of my favorite childhood films and it kinda started a trend as you can see. When some of Dad's director friends learned about my new collection, they started sending stills from their sets too and before you knew it I had more than I knew what to do with."

Looking around her spacious apartment, I widened my eyes dramatically. "No shit!"

She giggled, her hand coming up to cover her mouth and I was mesmerized. Her large, beautiful blue eyes shined with mirth, her blonde curls bouncing over her shoulders. She was a siren.
Giving my head a quick shake, I turned back to the room and gestured towards the comfy set up. "You really do have a lovely home Rose, I can't thank you enough for putting me up."

Her cheeks reddened again as she waved the comment off. "It's really no problem. What are friends for?"

Friends? Yeah, there was nothing friendly about the direction my brain was taking that was for sure. Pretty sure friends didn't stare at the others mouth desperate for a taste.

I grabbed my bag and followed her down the hallway to the bedrooms, her hair swishing as she moved. She stopped to bend down and grabbed a stray sock from the floor, mumbling something about laundry day but I didn't hear a damn word.

That luscious, curvy, two handfuls ass jiggled as she stood back up and my cock took notice. I followed it, her ass, damn it! Rose, I followed Rose to where she had opened a door and could barely form a word to thank her as she explained that the bathroom was right across the hall and there were fresh towels in the closet if I wanted to shower and freshen up. Instead, I held my bag over my crotch, hoping to fuck she didn't notice the bulge she had caused. Looking delightfully embarrassed she nibbled on her bottom lip, waiting for me to say something I guess and, when she realized the Neanderthal standing in her spare room had turned into a leering mute, she hurried away.

I stared after her for a minute before snapping out of it and groaning at my dumb ass moves.
"Nicely done Kerrick," I berated myself quietly. "Way to show your thanks to the sweetest, most beautiful woman in the fucking world for her hospitality. Stare at her ass and practically drool all over her."

Slamming my bag down on the bed, I grabbed my wash kit and decided a shower was just what I needed to get my head in the game. The hot water did the trick and as I stayed under the spray, a huge grin deepened across my face.

Today had been, without doubt, a roller coaster. 

Realizing I couldn't get back to my family had my soul feeling crushed, then the added shit of having nowhere to stay.... But along came Rose, her kindness, her quirks. Ok fine, her ass, and things seemed a little less dire. I would stay here until Monday, keep checking in with my sister and just work with the things I could control. The stress left my shoulders, shame the tension wouldn't leave Kash junior I thought wryly as I looked down and took him in hand.

I knew I liked Rose already, had watched her around the set and couldn't get over how gorgeous she was. Hearing tales of little things she did for others had only endeared her further to me. But if she was going to be walking around, waving that ass in my direction for the next couple of days, that was going to be a problem.

"A big problem," I groaned, fisting my soapy cock and working it tightly. She didn't need me putting the moves on her right now, that would be taking advantage of her generosity and I wasn't that guy.

The view of her pretty eyes followed by her ass flashed across my mind and my cock throbbed as I worked it harder. Fuck, I wanted to be that guy right now.

"Kash, I'm going to put our food order in now ok?" Rose called through the door and sound of her voice sent me careening over the fucking edge.

"Fuck yes!" I yelled, my cock erupting over my hand and splashing against the tile.

"I know the feeling, I'm starving too," she continued, completely oblivious to the fact I had just come like a creeper to the sound of her voice. My head fell back on my shoulders as I stared up at the ceiling, my heart still thumping in my chest. Kash Kerrick, you are going to hell.