INTRODUCTION

Copyright ©️
This book is based on my imagination. Please do not copy my story. Any similarity to a real like occurrence or story is pure coincidence. All characters, events, and plots are mine. This book may not be copied or translated without my permission. This book is based on my imagination and any part related to any real person is simply a coincidence.

Welcome!

Welcome my lovessss🫶🏽

If you're here from the Dating proposal I love you and if you're not I love you too don't forget to check it out though.

Now, this is a book I've been planning for years and I'm so glad I'm finally ready to release it to the world. I can't wait for us to go through the journey together. 🤭

PLOT

Belle Harrington has three dreams for senior year.

1.) Get into Harvard.
2.) Truly fall in love.
3.) Stay out of prison.

Seems simple right?

When you've failed the S.A.T twice while your twin passed it both times and now you only have one chance the first dream seems pretty hard to catch.

When you've been in a toxic relationship with Noah Partridge who you just can't seem to detach yourself from plus the new boy you had a steamy moment with on your first encounter. Finding true love seems tough in a world where pretending and breaking hearts have been normalized.

Stay out of prison! That has to be the easiest right? Well, when you are almost accused of causing the death of a nerd in the school toilet, going through a traumatic experience, and still keeping the biggest secret. Staying out of prison has never been easier.

Yay for senior year..... right?

Let's get right into it!

SNEAK PEAK 🙈

"The way you look at me..." He begins with a whisper.

"What do you mean?" I play dumb and blink.

He laughs and sucks in a breath obviously having the time of his life. I find myself smiling and chuckling.

"Kiss me," I whisper into his ear and in less than a second his lips captures mine. Almost like he's been waiting for this moment all his life.

His lips were soft as they crash on mine and his grip on my waist tightens. Suddenly the water doesn't seem as cold anymore and the breeze becomes magical. Everything seems perfect.

I feel him smile between the kiss.

Here I am kissing a stranger in a pool at my ex's house with the music blasting from every corner and the neon lights illuminating our almost bare bodies.

Now, this is the perfect start for senior year.

I almost forgot about what happened the previous year. The incident which didn't plan on leaving me anytime soon.