6. imessages + real life

IMESSAGES
my brie <3 + blair

MY BRIE <3
i know this might be late but
i'm landing in new york for a bit
so can u come pick me up ??
only if ur not doing anything.

BLAIR
omg yes.
i'm at the studio rn but i'm free whenever.
i can come pick u up and then u can have a sneak peak

MY BRIE <3
yes thank u sm. i cant wait.
my plane lands in an hour.

BLAIR
ok see u bby.

blair grabs the leash of toulouse, and entering the airport baggage claim, she sat down waiting for brie to land. the girl turned her head swiftly to the right side and saw a handful of paparazzi piling up in the entrance. she cringed at the thought of someone seeing her and taking pictures while she didn't have any make up on ( but obviously, valentina always had lip gloss on her ) only sweat pants and a hoodie to cover, and of course a dior bag.

a few minutes later, brie came walking out with a permanent smile on her face once she lands here eyes on blair petite figure. both girls hugged.

"how have you been" brie asked.

"i'm great" blair gave brie a tight lipped smile, knowing she's not doing so great inside with mental health but who isn't at this time.

brie leaned down and pet benny and played around with him.

"so we can go back to my apartment, drop off your stuff at my place and then head to the studio"

"oh no, i booked a hotel you don't have to"

"no i want to have you there, cancel your room on the way to my place" brie insisted.

-