75. real life

it's been a couple hours since blair has texted sebastian. brie has gone to get food and blair was waiting with abel still in the bed.

it hurt her seeing him like this, with tubes going into his throat, she couldn't look at him without bursting into tears. blair didn't know whats she would do if she lost him. he has been the reason why she had so much confidence, blair was never in a good place but just had to hide it a bit for everyone in the media, so everyone thought she was perfect; abel saw through her though and showed her that it's okay not to have stable mental health because we all are just humans.

blair was falling asleep when she heard the door open, brie entering with a bag full of tacos and drinks on the other hand.

"bel come on you need to eat something" brie says, passing her a drink and the styrofoam container.

it smelled amazing, and blair was getting a bit hungry. she ate it all while watching re runs of friends playing on the tv.

an hour later, abels mom walks in. blair hugs and greets her, so does brie and blair gives her the seat she was sitting in. looking up at brie she motioned to the door.

"do you really think he's going to be okay?" blair asks brie while walking around the hospital.

they kept talking and walking around till they made it to the lobby where everyone signs in and was met with an angry sebastian.

"sir i cannot let you in without a pass from a family member" the women behind the desk said.

blair could tell sebastian was about to go off so to save him from embarrassment, she grabbed him by his arm and said to the nurse "he's with me"

blair started to calm him down and brie was standing there glancing from sebastian and blair to the crowd, catching someone trying to record them.

"okay we're gonna have to do this somewhere else" brie said and moved them deeper into the halls so the person doesn't get any more footage.

blair got sebastian to calm down, they all sat outside of abels room when samra rushed out the room.

-