56. face time + real life

FACE TIME CALL
blair
ACCEPT or DECLINE

"hey bubba i'm
on my way to your
house right now"

"dragoste i'm at the
gym right now"

".....anyways
as i said i'm on
my way to your house.
i'm with brie and picking
up lizzie."

"you are not gonna listen to me,
are you?"

"nope not at all"

"okay we'll drive safe,
i'll be there in an hour or
more. is benny with you?"

"yes of course he's
with me"

"okay great"

"bye bubba"

"really? bubba?" brie smacked her lips together.

"i call everyone bubba what are you talking about"

"oh please! and your uncontrollable giggle?" brie rolled her eyes at the blind love.

blair rolled her eyes and secretly smiled, pulling up to lizzies house, watching her get out and jump in the car.

the girls get to sebastian house and elizabeth starts questioning why sebastians car isn't in the drive way.

"sebastian is inlove with blair so basically she can come and go into his house whenever she wants because she has a key" brie explains.

"he's not inlove with me!"

"uh yeah he is" elizabeth backs up brie.

"no he isn't! hes at the age to be my older brother! it's so gross if he would like me that way" blair opens the door to sebastians place and drops her keys at the table next to the door. letting benny go from his leesh.

"blair you are delusional if you think that man isn't deeply in love with you!" brie says.

"he's not! i swear to god if you mention any of this near sebastian i will kick you in the throat" blair informs.

"oh baby you get winded standing up" brie laughs

they all get ready and jump in the pool. benny jumps in the pool but stays on the shallow part. the girls swam for a bit then settled down to tan for a bit.

since blair had to go to fashion week paris in a week she took off her top bikini and laid on a floaty face down. brie and lizzie laid on a chair comfortably next to the pool.

they started to gossip about the industry, you know, how there's always someone involved in something. an hour later of them tanning, sebastian was heard opening and closing the door. benny went straight from laying down to a full on speed run to sebastian, the girls heard sebastian talking to benny then walking out to the pool.

"good evening lady's" sebastians smiles at the girls.

"good evening sebby" blair laughs and sebastian finally sees the lack of clothes the girl has

"woah woah, don't move i don't wanna see anything" sebastian cautiously leans down and kisses the girls cheek, then going to lizzie and brie.

"i'm going to be making a pizza if anyone is interested!" sebastian yells and heads inside along with benny.

-