Threat

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Remi's POV***

Dad honored our request. He gladly handed over our titles, officially making me Alpha over our pack. Nothing really changes. I have been doing the Alpha in Training gig since I was a newly shifted pup. The only difference is, Talon is officially my Luna.

With our titles, came the titles for each of our friends. We now have two Beta couples and a Head Warrior Couple. Spence, being an omega, doesn't actually train. Instead, he uses his intelligence to man our Technology. The job is intense but, not physically demanding. That's sort of important when our Warrior couple is expecting a pup.

I sit at my desk clicking through emails and responding when necessary.

Talon lays on his side, rubbing his protruding belly.

Poor baby, he aches all day. I hate it. But, I wouldn't change it.

My Luna is giving us a family. I can't help but be thankful for such a blessing.

There is a knock on my office door. Talon tries to sit up but, I just wave him back down.

"Come in." I bellow out.

"Alpha, a courier service just dropped this off." Austin brings an envelope and sets it on my desk.

"Thank you." I nod and watch as Austin walks away and closes the door.

"Any idea what that is?" Talon asks quietly.

"No, baby. I will read it and let you know." I smile at my mate and begin opening the large white envelope.

Alpha Remington,

Took you long enough to claim your rightful title. Congratulations. As you know, being a leader is as much about what you say as what you do.

With that said, it's time you prove your ability to lead a pack. I have waited a long time to claim what is mine. The time has come.

Get your pack ready. If you are not willing to hand over MY mate, then we are prepared to fight.

Tell your Beta I don't mind raising his pup. He won't be around to witness it.

If you prefer to do this civilly just send my mate home. Otherwise, the fall of your pack will be on your hands.

Sincerely,

Blood Moon

My mouth forms a very irritated grimace. This fucker thinks he can claim Allison. He will get what he has asked for. I refuse to stand by and let Jase's mate be thrown back to that bastard.

"Meeting in five, the conference room. Every single high ranking wolf is required to attend." I bark out through the mind link.

"Dad, I'm sorry. I know you just gave up the title. But, I'm going to need you to sit in please." I send my father a personal link.

This is just fucking great. One damn day on the job and I'm already calling my Daddy to save the day.

"Remi." Talon whispers.

"Yeah, baby?" I get up and quickly make my way to my love.

"Can you help me up please?" Talon requests.

Without another word, I pick my mate up and start walking us out of the office. We make our way to the conference room.

"Can I know before it's announced to the whole pack?" Talon asks. His hand rests over my heart.