Coach

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Talon's POV***

"Push." My hands hold tightly to Ally's legs. Dr. Gibson is in the same position he had been in with me.

Nurse Jenny is busy administering fluids, to Jace. He fainted when Ally's water broke.

"How did you do this? I'm dying." Ally grits through the pain of pushing the pup down into the birthing canal.

"It's almost over. Bear down. Come on Ally." I hold her hand. My hand is about to break under the pressure.

"Fuuuuuuccccck." The roar rattles the glass window to the birthing room.

"Less screaming more pushing." Dr. Gibson snaps.

"Listen here mother fucker." Ally pants out heavily.

"Dr. Gibson, sorry if I'm rude, but don't talk to my beta like that." Dr. Gibson whispers a sorry. I nod my head in appreciation.

"Luna. I'm done. I can't." Ally lets a soft sob fall out her lips. She collapses in the bed and whimpers.

"Bullshit. Sit up. Now. You're going to deliver your daughter. Come on." I climb behind her and pull her into my chest.

I wrap my arms around her, our fingers tangled.

"We do this together. Breathe in." I draw in a large breath. "Push, from your abdomen." I lay my head in her neck and we both strain as she pushes.

"Good job. Just like that." Dr. Gibson smooths his hand over her sheathed knee.

"Breath out Beta." We both expel the breath in unison.

"I'm up." The groan comes from the far sofa. Jace stands up and walks over to Ally. He kisses her forehead.

"Owwwwwww." Ally lifts off the bed and I throw my leg over her thigh.

"Push." Dr. Gibson gives her the command.

"In. Hold." We follow my directions. "Big push. Come on. Come on. Push. Push. Push. Relax." I nod into her shoulder.

"There's my warrior." I coo.

"Thanks Tal." Jace murmurs. He holds our hands as he smiles down on his love.

"Okay, Jace. Come down here. You're gonna cut the cord." Jace gives a nod and walks the two steps to the foot of the bed.

"Last push, Ally. Then we say hello." Dr. Gibson dips his head down and scoots his chair forward.

"Let's do this shit." Ally grits the words.

"In Big, big breath. Push. Push. Push. Push. Push." The sweet cry of our newest pack member breaks the air. "Relax. You did it sweetie. I'm so proud of you." I kiss her head and wipe her leaking tears.

"Just like that Jace. Right thru." Jace uses scissors and separates the cord between Ally and the pup.

"Jenny is going to clean her up." Dr. Gibson goes to cleaning up Ally and Jace washes his hands.

"I love you." Jace whispers. His forehead falling onto Ally's.

"I love you too. You big baby." Ally kisses Jace's lips sweetly.

"I was nervous." Jace excuses himself.

"You fainted." I clarify.

"Okay, Luna, I fainted." Jace rolls his eyes.

I let go of Ally and remove myself from her bed. I walk over and take a peak at the baby Beta.

"Be still my beating heart. She's precious." I whisper. I look down on the tiny pup. Wow. She is breathtaking.