Jurrasic park Chapter one

Age:7

Storms POV
I wake up to my adopted siblings shouting and running down the hallway. I walk out and see them run down the stairs "GRANDPA!" I slowly walk down with caution staring at the new people in the room as soon as I make eye contact with a black haired man I freeze I slowly back up looking away. "Ah storm come here they won't hurt you, and Allan make sure you don't make eye contact with her." "Right".

I slowly make my way down making sure I'm safe I hide behind Hammond. "Alright let's get on with the tour shall we?" We head outside. "Storm go with Allan and Ellie ok" I nod and grab my book and head to the front car where Ellie and Malcolm was staying soon all joined us and sat in the front.

I open my book and start reading. 'Jack walked keeping ahold on his sword making sure he wasn't followed.' "Hey what are you reading" I look at Malcolm and mutter "it's about a boy named jack and he's a samurai from England" "really?" I nod a bit "can I see it?" I give him the book and he reads the back after he's done he gives it back and we talk for a bit before we stop to look at some dilo's we don't see any and we carry on.
Later
Alan jumps out the car while I was listening to Malcolm talk to Ellie I jump out after him and the others follow we come to a stop when we come across a triceratops that's lays there looking sick "hey freak!" "Lex stop!" Says Tim as he walks past.

I walk the trike and kneel down next to her. Ellie moves her hand to the mouth of the Dino and rubs her fingers on her tongue wiping something groan away from it. "This used to be my favourite as a kid but now I think it's the most beautiful thing I ever saw" says Allan I nod and stroked her about gently "ah Storm good your here, do you know what could be wrong?" I shake my head but get an idea I get up and go to a lilac bush near by and see a few seeds gone "I think she ate them" I say to him and Ellie comes up behind me. "can't be sure until I check her dung" "what?" I says looking at her.

Later

The cars stop moving and the rain gets heavier than last time. I look outside to see a goats leg land onto of the car in front. I lean a bit closer and watch the enclosure wires with anticipation. After a while a claw is dangling on the wire testing it the wires start breaking off and the t-Rex walks out.

Watch as he goes to light that's is suddenly turned on and waves about. He bends Down a bit and looks in