Chapter two

Storms POV

I watch as he bends down and looks in the car only to get a light in the eye this pisses him off. He then roars in anger. I watch as he leans up and pushes his head on the top window of the car making it fall on lex and Tim they scream and try to keep it on top of them or above them. Soon the case is flipped over and squished.

Allan jumps out with a flare in hand and and catches the t-Rex's attention he throws it in his pen and then Malcolm jumps out with another flare and runs down the street I climb out after Malcolm is thrown into a bounding and a man on a toilet is eaten "hey boy! Over here!" The Rex turns to me and I Start to run away from him he growls and runs after me u jump back into the pen and he follows me.

Some time later I lose him I hear someone talking and I see Allan and my siblings "h-hey" I say and a walk to them "storm?" I nod and walk closer. Tim runs up to me and hugs me "storm!" I hug back a bit and Lean on him since he's taller than me.

We climb a tree and get comfortable on a branch I slowly fall asleep

Later

I wake up and yawn I look around to see the others asleep I get up and climb down to the bottom of the tree I wander around until I see the T. rex he somehow knew I was there and turned to me I back up as he fully turns to me and starts walking towards me.

When he reaches me he stops and growls a bit then a little boy is in front of me he's about eight or nine years old "why did You run?" "Uhhh?..... I thought we were playing tag" I lie to him "yeah right!" He says crossing his arms "I'm rex and you are?" "I'm storm"