Jurrasic world chapter one

A/n - so the updates for book will be a  back in track because I'm not going to finish my other book a until this one is done so YAY! AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 81! READS!!

It's been twenty years science the last time I've been on the island and twenty science I saw Rex.

He's been stuck in my mind for such a long time I can't forget him.

I hope i get to meet him soon I miss him, and I hope he missed me too.

I hip of the ship and head to my apartment that I had gotten in my job as a T. rex instructor.

Once I reach it I flop on the couch dozing off before my phone decided to go off.

I yelp falling of the couch and scurrying to get my phone from my pocket.

Once I grab it I look at the caller ID to see who was calling me, I press hang up and put it on the coffee stand.

As I do it rings again, I let a groan and press accept I press my phone against my ear and hear all the shut that was coming from my ex.

"Storm I know I hurt you, but can you please have me back." "No, I've been hurt by you too many times by you" I snap "stor-" "no you Lauren to me Max" I state my voice dripping with venom "you take your ducking shit and leave me alone I don't give a fuck if you want me back, I hate you" I says before hanging up an blocking his Phone. (why does no one do that?)

I place it back down on the coffee table and flop on the couch.

"Soon my phone buzzes again and I pick it up to see my boss calling me, I press the green button "hi boss" I say looking out the window towards her.

"Storm it's time for you to meet the t.rex" she days into the phone. "Ok I'll be there in a second" I say and hang up.

I slip my shoes in and walk out my hair bouncing a bit in the air.

Once I wanna each Clair I calmly take my order of coffe and we head over to the T. rex enclosure. 

Once We get their a worker stomps over a angry look on his face as he glare at me. "Oh shoot what did I do?" I ask as he reaches us.

"Your late storm!" He snaps I give and scared look before glaring back "no I ain't" I snap back making him go silent as a angry roar bursts from the enclosure next to us.

"Now that's sorted ok going to check in text you stay awash from me mister! Bye Clair!" I  say shouting in the end as I walk away.