010

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

Armani mentally rolled her eyes and tapped her foot as she listened to one of her patients insist that she needed percs because of her body ache, this was the fourth patient to come in and this pattern had seem to become repetitive. A crackhead would either come in with a child, somebody random, a relative, or even by themselves and demand heavy drugs for some made up illness. Some drug addicts were so crazy that they'd even try and come in with a kidnapped child and claim them as their own. Armani had lost count of how many times she had to call the police to get these people arrested.

"And you said what part of your body was aching?" Armani raised her eyebrow as she typed up her report. She read what she typed when the patient had first arrived, to be sure that the patient would stick to her original story, because they normally never did which was always a sign.

"My arms and my foot." She repeated with clear confidence in her voice.

Armani finished typing up a sentence into her computer and glanced at her over the computer monitor.  "Oh really? Because first thing you said when you got here was you had a stomach ache and a head ache."

"I-I uh... I reallly really need percs ma'am, that's the only way my headache will go away. If you were smart you'd give it to me." She said.

Armani raised her eyebrow at the woman. "Are you challenging my intelligence ma'am?"

"I-I uh, n-noo, look just give me the fucking drugs!" She raised her voice as she twitched and itched her arms.

"No ma'am, I will not be giving you any drugs to deal with a simple head ache because I already took your temp and it was only 101 which could  go down in the next couple of hours, with the help of ibuprofen, and a stomach ache can be cured with pepto bismol." Armani said in a serious tone, because she was young she found her patience had a habit of trying her and her intelligence.

"I can get both that shit from Walmart or CVS." She smacked her teeth mean mugging Armani.

"Exactly, now if you need help locating the stores stocked with both these medications, I'd be glad to help." Armani smiled sweetly as she pulled up the base.

She twitched again and itched her thighs. "Fuck you."

Armani smiled again at the girl. "Thank you for booking your appointment with Brooklyn Hospital, be sure to give me a five star rating on the website, and you have a blessed rest of your day. I truly hope your stomach ache and head ache go away."

The lady scoffed as she turned towards the door, twitched a couple times and itched her arms and legs, then slammed the door as she made her way out.