024

Changed Rah's FC bc ole boy looked too innocent.

Please do not be sensitive in my comments about what Rah does bc some of y'all be butt hurt for no reason.

𝚁𝙰𝚂𝙴𝙴𝙼 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙸 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁
𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

Fuck is these niggas looking at, I'll beat all they asses.

Already by Kodak Black blasted through Raseem's AirPods as he walked down the hall trying to figure where he was going. Raseem held his mean composure walking down the hall with his hands in his pockets. He could feel a couple girls staring at him and whispering as he walked passed and maneuvered through the many people that crowded the halls. He finally found the office after what seemed like forever and asked them where hall B was. After they told him, they gave him a pass in case he was late and pretty much left him to fend for himself.

Useless ass office.

A girl bumped into him acting like she didn't see him even though he was in her line of site, causing him to push her out his way and continue walking.

"Excuse you nigga!" Said the girl causing him to look back at her. She was mad pretty he wasn't even gonna lie.

"Nawl excuse you shordy, i know you seen me walking." He said mean mugging her.

"And you was in my way." She said.

"And you was in mine, so I shoved yo ass out the way, keep ya distance." He said and turned around walking off ignoring whatever was coming out her mouth.

Females man...He thought as he approached room 306B. He twisted the door knob and walked in causing all eyes to turn to him.

"You must be the new student." Said the Honors English teacher, Ms.Perry.

Raseem bit his lip thinking she was one fine grown ass lady. "And you must be the fine ass teacher." He said causing a couple of guys in the class to snicker.

Ms.Perry laughed and turned towards the class. "Y'all this is Raseem, he will be joining us,Raseem you can have a seat just about anywhere and you can introduce yourself if you like."

Raseem chose not to introduce himself and scanned the classroom for a seat. He didn't want to sit in the front because he always fell asleep no matter the class, and he definitely didn't want to be in the middle because that meant he was directly in her line of sight. He spotted a seat in the back of the class to the far left and walked passed the group of girls who was staring earlier and sat down. He pulled his hood over his head and reclined back in his seat listening to Loyalty By Kendrick Lamar tuning out everybody.