021

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

After 2 weeks of catching Rah up in school and making sure he knew everything he needed to for the upcoming school year,  Armani and Nasir had finally enrolled him into school. Armani made it clear what was expected of him  on the way to open house and the way back. Over time, it was becoming clear Rah started to consider her a mother figure.

"Ma." Said Rah coming in with a face that said he wanted something.

"What you want?" Armani said as she laid Savior on his tummy and watched as he attempted to crawl. "Come on papa you got it."

"I was wondering if we could go back to school shopping right now, I was gon ask Nas but he at work." Rah said looking down at his feet.

"Look up when you're talking to me, the worst I can say is no, but sure we can go Rah

"Look up when you're talking to me, the worst I can say is no, but sure we can go Rah." Armani said. "Go get ready and then go downstairs."

"Okay." He said and left out the door.

Armani quickly got dressed in a tie dye over sized high bugs bunny shirt and some semi-baggy Hollister jeans. She then grabbed her blue leather Gucci bag and put her phone inside along with her wallet. After she was ready, she grabbed her AF1s and picked up Savior and headed out the door.

"So where you wanna go?" Asked Armani as she connected her phone to her Bluetooth and begin to drive.

"This my shit!" Rah said suddenly as Candy Rain by Soul for Real filled the speakers. "True religion." He quickly said before he turned the volume up.

"Boy don't be touching my volume." Armani said heading in the direction of the mall.

"My love, do you ever dream of
Candy coated raindrops?
You're the same, my candy rain
Have you ever loved someone
So much you thought you'd die?
Giving so much of yourself
It seems the only way" Rah sang loudly offbeat.