Meeting Him(Keiko-Kun)

I'm walking to my last class when I suddenly trip over the stairs. Oh no. I try to find something to hold on to but I fall before I have the chance to do so. Oh no. This is going to hurt. I close my eyes tight, ready for the pain, but I feel nothing. 

Instead of feeling pain, I feel strong, warm arms around me. Confused and shocked, I quickly open my eyes and find myself staring at a pair of yellow eyes. I find myself attracted to them and I just stare at the wide-opened eyes. 

Seconds pass and I remember I fell on top of someone. Oh no. Shit, this bad. I start to blush and am about to get up when strong arms pull me down and closer to my savior. Surprised, I look at him at the face and don't have a good feeling when a smirk appears in his face. 

I see him pull his head up and whispers in my ear. His voice is attracting but I'm more embarrassed by what he says. His voice sounds familiar but I have no idea why. Instead of worrying about what he says or how close we are, I need to think about how to get off him. I have class and I don't think I enjoy being too close to someone. And if someone comes and sees us like this, then I'll be in great trouble for sure.

" It seems you like to be close to me, beau renard. Should we stay like this for a while?"

I squirm and try to get out. But instead of doing so, I only manage to put my face only a few inches from his. WHY ME?! Blushing brighter and brighter, I look at him and try to find my voice. I force myself to speak but it comes out in a shy and squeaky voice.

" C-C-Could you please l-l-let me get u-up?"

Smirking, he chuckles lightly before looking at me for a second before kissing me. Shocked, I struggle but the strong grip he has around me makes it impossible for me to escape. I can't pull my face away and before I manage to put the inches difference between us, he bites my lip, and hard. 

Blushing deep red at this point, I continue to struggle to pull away but he's too strong. I'm struggling but at some point, I let myself be still as he kisses me. I feel such strong emotions and I know it's wrong but I can't stop myself from kissing him back. This was my first kiss and I must admit it was not bad. Instead of it being terrible, it was full of emotion and I can feel his embrace around me loosen up.

Happy and completely embarrassed by what happened, I get out of his arms and soon as I get the chance. Not knowing what to do, I run and hide in the library. Luckily, no one's around and I can go the back shelves without being seen. As soon as I'm sure I'm alone, I let the question that has been running in my head out. WHAT DID I DO?! AM I CRAZY?! HE'S A COMPLETE STRANGER, AND IF THAT ISN'T ENOUGH FOR ME, HE STOLE MY FIRST KISS AND I KISSED HIM BACK!

" Calm down, (Y/N)-Chan. It's over and you won't have to see that guy ever again."

I'm so focused on calming down and letting my red face cool off and go back to their natural color that I don't hear the library doors open. Thinking I'm still alone, I take deep breaths and try to think peaceful thoughts. I don't notice the chuckles from someone getting to close until familiar arms cover my eyes.

" Guess who,(Y/N)-Chan?"

Already getting red again by having this guy so close and his constant habit of whispering at my ear isn't helping and I scream, scared at the sudden voice. Using one of his hands, he covers my mouth and I don't know what to do. He has one hand in front of my eyes and my mouth so I can't see nor speak. 

" I'll take off the hands if you promise to not scream, beau renard. It's against the rules to scream in here."

Nodding, I hear him laugh and as soon as he does as he promises, I stand up and start to walk away. Of course, I only make it two steps before I'm suddenly pinned to a wall. I look at the ground and don't say a word while he speaks. I mean, what am I supposed to say?

" Why run away from me, beau renard? You're the one who fell on top of me and seduced me. Why act like the victim now?"

" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ."

" Did the cat catch your tongue, (Y/N)-Chan?"

" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ."

" You really are shy for being the person who kissed me back and then ran away."

" I-I'm sorry. I won't d-do it a-again it."

" Who said I minded the kiss, sweetheart? In fact, how about you and me go on a date this afternoon? I think we would make a good couple."

" . . . . . N-No."

" Don't tell me you have a boyfriend, cutie."

" N-No."

" Then you are into guys who act like angels."

" N-No."

" Then you better tell me the reason why you reject me and soon. You kiss me and then expect me to act as nothing happened. I'm not really liking that idea at all."

" . . . . . . . . . . . . . ."

Taking a deep breath, he uses his free hand to make me look at him. He has a smile on his face and if pinning me to the wall is not already enough, he places our faces inches apart once more.

" Answer me before I decide to taste those sweet lips again, (Y/N)-Chan. I certainly enjoyed that pure look and then the sudden kiss. Was I your first kiss, cutie? Did I take your special kiss?"

" Y-Yes."

" You look so sweet and innocent with that embarrassed look, (Y/N)-Chan. Maybe I will taste those sweet lips again."

" N-No."

" Very well, thank you for accepting my kiss."

" W-Wait, I --------"

I suddenly feel his lips against mine and he kisses me with passion. I never kissed anyone before him but I heard enough from my mother to know this means he only kisses like this when he truly finds the girl interesting.  I feel him biting my lip again but this time, he separates our lips quickly and looks at me.

" I wish you knew how cute you look right now, beau renard. It makes me want to kiss you all day."

" W-who are you?" W-Why did you follow m-me?"

" My name is Keiko-Kun and I'm the only one allowed to kiss you or touch you, am I clear? You can call me 'Keiko-Sempai'. "

" B-But------"

" I followed you because I needed to catch your name. I couldn't let my fox run away, now, could I?"

" . . . . . . . . . . . . ."

" But enough of you acting all cute on purpose. You seem like a smart girl, so I'm guessing you're missing class right now. You should get back there before you end up in detention with me. That is unless you don't mind my kisses."

" I'll g-go now."

Surprisingly, he lets go of me and moves aside. Grateful, I walk away as fast as I can. But I guess I should have expected another attack by him. Before I reach the doors, I'm grabbed by the waist and turned around. Keiko-Kun pulls me toward him and gives me a quick kiss. He lets go and says he'll be waiting for me after class to hang out. Scared, I run away and hope he finds someone else to flirt with. Why did some pervert even kiss me? I sure do hope he keeps his distance.