Meeting Him(Satsujin-Kun)

I'm so impatient to meet with Loki-Kun. He was so busy for the whole month and now I managed to have a date with him. And because I overslept, I'm going to be late if I don't run there. He hates it when I'm late and if I don't want him to get mad, I got to hurry. 

I somehow manage to reach the cafe in time and as expected, he glares at me. Walking to the table, I sit down and look at the table. He coughs on purpose and I look at him. I wait for him to speak and his next sentence isn't one I would ever want to hear. 

" I'm breaking up with you because I want to date your best friend."

Fighting back tears, I stand up and before I leave, I look at him and put on a fake smile. It hurts to use it but I won't cry in front of him. I refuse to show weakness in front of a player, idiot like him. I can feel the stares of everyone around us but I stay strong. As if she wanted to confirm I was heartbroken, I spot Hailey-Chan and she smirks when I look at her. I show her my fake smile and since I always put on a fake smile, she glares at me when it looks like I'm unaffected by the breakup. 

It seems the only reason she stole Loki-Kun from me was to hurt me. And the fool thinks she loves him. I would warn him but he doesn't want my love or worry. So be it then. If he wants a gold-digger, fake girlfriend by his side, then I hope he's ready to face the consequences. Karma will take care of him and by the wink, she's giving the guys around her, I'm thinking Loki will realize her true nature in no time. Knowing what will happen before ten months, I have the courage to look at him in the eye and give him a small hint.

" Fine, if that will make you happy. Just don't forget karma will get you one day."

He simply nods and calls my fake best friend over. Putting on a fake smile, she walks over to him and kisses him. The poor fool closes his eyes while she winks at the guy sitting in front of them. He winks back at her and she separates from him. Making the excuse that her new toy is her cousin from Paris, she walks over to him and starts talking to him. I walk out of the cafe without crying but as soon as I reach an empty alley near my house, I collapse on the ground and burst into tears. 

WHY DID HE DO THIS TO ME?! I GAVE HIM ALL I HAD AND IT TURNS OUT HE LOVES MY BEST FRIEND INSTEAD?! WHY DID HE MAKE ME BELIEVE HE LOVED ME FOR TEN MONTHS INSTEAD OF SIMPLY TELLING ME THE TRUTH?! WHY DID HE DECIDE TO PLAY WITH MY HEART FOR SO LONG?! I WAS WORRIED ABOUT HIM ALL THE TIME AND EVERY TIME HE MADE A EXCUSE TO NOT HANG OUT, I THOUGHT HE WAS HONEST! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?!

The tears won't stop and I wish I was as strong as Hailey-Chan. She never cries, has the perfect body, all the boys are in love with her, has the perfect family, has the perfect grades, has a huge group of friends, has the perfect face, always uses the correct makeup, she's the most popular girl, and she can get everything she wants. She doesn't have a worry in the world. IT'S JUST NOT FAIR!

I slowly get up and start walking home. I can't focus on the path home and without knowing how it happened, I look up and realize I'm in an unknown neighborhood. Just great. Now, not only am I heartbroken but also lost. Looking around, I spot no one. 

" What am I going to do now?"

I take out my phone and call my brother. He picks up the phone at the sixth ring and he sounds worried. 

(Y/N): Brother . . . . . . . .

Ani-Luka: What happened, beau renard?

(Y/N): Loki. . . . . . .he broke up with  . . . . me . . . . and now . . . . .I'm lost . . . . 

Ani-Luka: That bastard! Don't worry, beau renard. I'll teach him a lesson when I see him. But where are you now?

(Y/N): I don't . . . . . know. . . . I was not looking . . . . . . .my path home . . . . . . please help . . . .me