Sibling Rivalry I: The Street Fight

I was eating off a Jollijeep in Makati for my dinner. Right now, 5:50 PM is the time for darkness to blanket the sky. In the dark, cool breeze of November, I was savoring the second serving of chicken sisig that the Jollijeep stall owner cooked. Every bite of the chicken meat tasted nice and creamy. Oh wait, spicy! I paid the Jollijeep stall owner PHP90.

I was about to head back to my building until...

I heard Anna shout, "Nina! Where are you? Nina! Show yourself!"

I was the first to notice Anna, in her familiar Gothic dress. She rushed to the Jollijeep where I was eating and she asked me to take cover under the Jollijeep from where we were. Then in her hushed, but stern whisper, "Rush back to your office, or rush ahead to the UV Express van stops. I'll give you a black ushanka so Nina does not recognize you. I know that you could be mesmerized by her looks. Don't you dare stare at her or even stop! Run!"

In haste, I ran back to my office and I worked on some more files until it was 8:10 PM. By then, I went out of my office to see what's going on outside.

Then Nina, wearing her black motorcycle rider gear was arrogantly walking. She heard Anna's threat, "I'll tear you to pieces right now, Nina!"

Then Nina faced Anna, who was right in front of her. Then ensued a confrontation.

Anna started, pointing her finger to Nina, "Why did you recruit a young man to your grandiose scheme? What were you thinking!? TELL ME!"

Nina calmly told her sister, "He's the right man for this job..."

Suddenly, Anna slapped Nina, remarking, "You won't get away with this!"

Then they were trading punches, slaps and kicks to each other. Nina struck the next blow to Anna, but Anna dodged her sister's bloody blows. Nina tried disarming her using a kick, in the hopes of asserting her might and rightness. However, Anna dodged Nina's blow.

Eventually, the simple scuffle escalated into a fight. People were watching Nina and Anna fight. Soon, a crowd assembled. Some people are enthralled by the fight, some are staring at them point blank. In less than 5 minutes, a throng of 200 people are there, watching!

Wait, this is not the game! People witnessed the real Nina and Anna fighting!

Eventually, Nina succumbed to Anna's sharp wits in fighting. Nina became weary and she surrendered.

"Alright, Anna! You win! I'll let my accomplice go! I should have not used him! Snitch!"

Anna sent me another voice message via Messenger. She told me that I am same from Nina's schemes, for now.