Chapter 67: Her Fall

Everyone is alive and Lucifer screamed.

Did I just... see the future?

I looked in front and saw Lucifer's angry face.

His next move... his next move will be... "ASTEROIDS!"

I quickly flew high, up in the sky, "D! GUIDE ME!" I shouted then he suddenly appeared in front of me and drew an inverse cross symbol on my forehead.

Then he offered his hand to me so I quickly took it and he pulled me towards him, then suddenly I was surrounded by lots of Ds, surrounded by a lot of boney-guys, holding different kinds of weapons and things with a star-within-a-circle symbol under us.

Then the circle symbol grew larger and it occupied the whole world! Then I saw the large asteroids coming in our way. I just watched it fall down, but the large asteroids just melted and turned into ashes the moment it hit the circle symbol.

The lightning came and it became an ash also; hurricanes, tornado, and whirlwinds came, all of them turned into ashes.

"YOUUUU!" I heard Lucifer screamed then I saw him jumped towards us and he clinched his fist and punched the circle symbol with a lot of force, the skies and clouds were divided in between due to its strong force, but his fist just turned into ashes as well.

However, his fist just regenerated and he started throwing a large dark blast towards us, it looks like it can erase a whole kingdom, but no matter how strong and powerful his attacks are, this circle symbol is indestructible! His powerful dark attack just turned into ashes.

Lucifer looked so angry, he smirked then it looks like he took something from the ground then he quickly threw someone towards us, I looked at it closely and saw that it was Snezana!

My eyes widened, "NO!" I screamed and the moment I flew away, the circle symbol was gone, as well as the boney-guys, but I don't care. I need to save Snezana! I quickly flew towards her and stretched out my arms to catch her, she did the same so I quickly reached it out and pulled her to me but...

"Hehehe," I heard a different voice giggled evilly. I looked at her and it was Adrastea grinning evilly to me then she stabbed me using her string-like veins and I can feel her veins crawling inside my body.

"I-Ice Magic: Million Swords," I chanted but it did not hit her, but at least she flew away.

I was about to balance myself because I'm still falling down when Beleth suddenly appeared in front of me and slashed my body several times, I can feel my clothes ripping off. Then Lilith also appeared in front of me the she took off her mask covering her eyes, and saw a pure black eyes, I felt my arms, legs, and flesh exploded then she was about to pierce my chest when I suddenly dodged it and it pierced my shoulder instead.

Then I felt Lucifer pulled me quickly and smashed me on the ground, then he started jumping and stomping on me like an ant.

I saw everyone kept on attacking Lucifer while he's stomping on me but he just ignored all of them. All of their attacks were useless, it can't pierce him through. It's just bouncing off.