twelve.

- trigger warning !!

The scent of freshly cut grass filled Taehyung's nose as he walked along the paved pathway, weaving in and out of the blooming cherry blossom trees. This park was his favorite ever since his childhood. He had missed it dearly when he had to move away, and walking through it now was like a breath of fresh air.

Taehyung ran his slender fingers through the dewy bushes as he sat down on a small bench, wetting his hands with the cold droplets. The serene view was punctuated by a woman, followed by two men clad in black. All three were storming towards Taehyung.

"You, are you Kim Taehyung?"

Taehyung looked up confused. The woman wore a knee-high dress—it had rode up her thighs, but she didn't pull it down—as well as a pair of 8 inch stiletto heels. Her face was mostly hidden, underneath a pair of ridiculously large sunglasses. It wasn't even sunny outside.

"That's me, why? Do you need anything?"

The lady pushed her sunglasses up, and she looked familiar to Taehyung, like he had seen this woman before. 

"I'm Miyeon, Jeon Jeongguk's fiancé!"

Oh...

Taehyung cringed away from her slightly. It was just an introduction, she didn't have to yell in his face. But his heart hurt in his chest, like Miyeon had reached inside and squeezed it hard. He definitely didn't want to see this woman again. 

"Okay... Am I supposed to know you?"

Taehyung let a bit of sass into his voice and mentally rolled his eyes, but kept an innocent smile on his face. Miyeon sweetly smiled for a second, before scrunching her nose in disgust.

"Ugh! How does my Jeonggukie care for the likes of you?"

He raised his eyebrows at the female in front of him, growing tired of her antics, wanting to get away from there as fast as possible.

"Well, if that's all you're here to say, I'm going to leave now."

He stood up and brushed his pants, trying to step around the lady and walk towards the entrance of the park. But a strong hand grabbed ahold of his arm, holding him back.

"What the hell? Let me go!"

He glared angrily at Miyeon and the man who had his arm in his iron grip.

"I'm here to warn you. Don't ever talk to my fiancé again. Don't look at him. Don't contact him. Don't even come near him."

Taehyung had to bite his tongue to control his laughter.

"How do you expect me to do that? He's my boss, I have to see him everyday."

Miyeon smirked.

"Then quit,"

"Yeah, sorry about that lady. But, I really like this job, and I don't think I'm going to leave anytime soon."

Miyeon smirked.

"Maybe this will change you mind,"

The two men who had followed Miyeon here, took off their masks and shades, and Taehyung gasped.

"K-Kai? Min-ho?"

"Hey, baby...You left a little early last night, but now, we can finish what we started,"

Taehyung felt a sting in his eyes and he pressed them tightly closed, shaking his head.

"N-no, p-please don't h-urt me..."

Minho, who had his arm, yanked him harshly towards them. He grabbed Taehyung's nape and pulled him closer, sucking on his neck.

"S-stop! Please!"

He tried getting away, but Minho was too strong and Kai had ahold of his waist. He squirmed underneath them, trying his best to free himself from their grip. Tears flowed freely down his face.

"Please, n-no... I w-won't see Jeongguk, I s-swear..."

Miyeon smirked and pulled on Minho's sleeve, making him and Kai let go of Taehyung. He stumbled away with blurry eyes, hugging himself tightly.

"You better live up to that, or else I'll let them do way worse,"

"Pathetic slut."

- - - - - - 

awwwe poor baby tae tae 

stay happy

💜💜

mwah babies 

- cks