forty five.

** i also edited ep 44 so make sure to read that chap before this loves :::

(2860 words) hella long~

last ep before epilogue ( ꈨຶ ˙̫̮ ꈨຶ ) ~ 

"Jin hyuuung~!"

The mentioned turned, warm brown eyes landing on the shorter male who had called for him.  Jimin's frame slumped as his gaze landed on the other's perfect features. 

"We've been waiting for an hour already. What is he doing in there, building a new restaurant?"

Seokjin chuckled at the blond-haired male's whining. He pursed his plump lips and looked back at the entrance to the restaurant. 

"He should be wrapping up now. It's not every day you propose, is it Jiminie?"

Jimin pouted and sighed, dragging his hands down his soft cheeks dramatically.

"Ugh, Jeongguk, hurry up already!"

Right on cue, Jeon Jeongguk pushed out of the glass doors to the restaurant, spilling out onto the manicured garden in front. He looked commanding in his pressed suit, hands casually in his pockets as he charmingly flicked his wrist up to check the time on his Rolex. From his head to his toes, he screamed "out of your league".

Jimin shot up at the sight of the younger, a smile lifting the corners of his lips. 

"So Jin hyung, what are your thoughts on lunch? Jjajangmyeon sounds amazing right now or maybe samgyeopsa—"

"Not yet hyung, I still need to check on my booking for the beach venue and a few more stops after that."

Jimin gaped as Jeongguk walked past him and towards the car waiting for the three. Seokjin giggled at Jimin's bewildered face. 

"Don't you worry Jiminie," Seokjin shifted his coat, revealing a few colorful chip packets underneath the cloth, making the younger gasp in delight, "Did you think I would let us starve?"

- - -

¡!  Time Skip ::  a few hours later

"Ok, let's go over it one last time..."

Taehyung had been dragged along by Yoongi to the nearest cafe for the later part of the day, leaving only Jeongguk, Jimin, Seokjin, and Hoseok alone in the center of the living room huddled together with wild grins on their faces. Yeontan was asleep in the next room. 

 "So, remember the gift bag is behind the bookshelf next to the TV. Hobi hyung, text Yoongi hyung to give it to Tae when they get back."

"Alright, doing it now,"

"Jin hyung, could you call the restaurant to confirm that table?"