New And Strange Things

ALLISON POV

It was the next day. I woke up and get ready to go with peter. I saw troy standing front of me he is so huge and a head taller than me I notice that he is so damn cute now I know why those girls the other day  were blushing. They even have their own cars and they are very rich all thanks to their hard work. But I don't care if he is damn cute. He is too annoying.

: Ah..mm excuse me I need to go.

Troy: But I am front of you which means I want to talk to you .

: What do you want to talk about I am running late for class.

Troy: so I'm I

I role my eyes then he smirk.

: OK hurry

Troy: look I am sorry for what happened that day I was angry for something else an..

: That's why you wanted to turn it on me

Troy: I am still talking

: yeah yeah

Troy: And also for what happened yesterday I was lost in thought

: In thought ...

Troy: yeah about you the way you are beautiful obviously I have not seen someone as beautiful as you are.

Immediately I felt my cheek red and he smiled

: Is that a complement or what??

He smirk

Troy: You bet or even more than that,so we are good.

  : yup

I smiled then we shake hands and embrace each other and we left. After leisures it was free time. The three friends were talking as usual in our meeting spot (were we normally meet) which is the eatery.

Red: So... Let's say you are in love

: Nope I only said Elijah is attractive,sexy,gentle,cute,in fact he's got everything a man would have.

Red: Are you sure because you have been talking about him.

: yes so I can tell you guys what's happening and those guys that you girls talked about the other day,they are his brothers.

Red and Elena gasped in surprise

Elena: are you kidding me!!

: Nope,no kidding lover girl

Then Elena blush instantly

Elena: forget it. We are having a charity ball on Friday, so ready girls

Red: yeah sure.

Allison: wow how come I didn't know about this maybe I have been thinking a lot lately.

Red: better not Allison it doesn't suit you