Amends

ALLISON POV

It was Saturday morning. No leisure at the university. I woke up and I recovered my strength. I went outside and found peter

peter: How are you Allison...?

: Fine peter thanks for asking.

peter: Are you sure about that?

: yes I am fine.

Before he could finish. I went down stairs going outside then I received a miss call.

: Hello

Red: Allison hi...

: Oh red what's up...?

Red: I am fine do you mind coming with us for shopping today.

: Nahh we shouldn't go shopping we should go for coffee.

Red: Nice see you there. You know our usual place...

: Okay...

We end the call. At least this would save me from thinking and stress. I went to my room and get dressed. I wore a white short singlet using black jacket to cover. Some dark blue jeans and Black hill boot. Then I left. Finally I got to my destination and saw my friends.

Elena: Hi Allison.

Allison: Oh hi what's up

Elena: Cool...

I sit down and start drinking my coffee. Not bothering to start conversation. But suddenly there is a huge silence so I decided to break the silence.

: So why have we gathered here...?

Elena: to talk.

: Well about what?

Elena: About you.

:Me!! what's the matter?

Elena: you have been acting weird lately. Allison what's the matter you can tell us anything.

: Even if  I tell you you won't believe.

Red: why won't we believe when we are witches so there is nothing you are going to say that we won't believe. I mean it's possible now that we can believe in anything.

: Alright are you ready to hear...?

Red: yes...

: promise you won't tell anyone.

Red: I promise we promise.

: Okay. The Anthonys are vampires...

Elena: Excuse me.

: You heard me.

Red: What!!

Elena: Now I understand why you have been weird for some days because you are surrounded with vampires. I understand what you are going through. Hope they haven't beat you.