Ten

Lucas's POV

I don't really understand what is going on...

I was sleeping, but started to wake up to due noises outside my cage.

Not really paying it much attention I taken my time to stretch and further wake myself up only for the whooshing noise of a door opening makes my eyes shoot open.

As my body automatically curls into itself, my head whips around to see something that makes my blood turn cold.

Standing in the doorway was an alien, standing at, at least 9ft and heavily muscled. His skin was a dark purple with orange lines carved into it.

And his eyes... His eyes, they were pure white and connected with mine.

Frozen in fear as his bulky form travel straight towards me, I forgot how to breath.

He seems to notice my fear as he comes to a stop before speaking in his strange langue.

His voice was nothing like the gurgling the pale aliens, no it was husky yet soft instantly memorising me even though I didn't understand a word he spoke.

He barks out a command at me making me flinch but at the same time suck in a huge gulp of air.

I started to panic once again feeling scare and not understanding what was going on, making me burst into tears, panicking even more as I struggled to breath over my sobs.

I remember feeling a sudden warm as I was moved from the nest like bed but feeling to panicked to think much of it.

Next my face was squashed into an hard body before gently being rocked side to side.

I manage to calm my body down enough to breath probably but not enough to stop the shaking anxiety always gives me.

Feeling the fluffy blanket being placed on top of me I decided to look up at the alien holding me.

He looked even scarier up close as his sharp jaw line and facial features made him look more menacing.

Following the orange marking from his neck made me curious as they seem to thin out, one curling around his slightly pointed ear.

My eyes traced another mark that seems to make up his eyebrow, making my eyes connect with his pure white ones.

I remember feeling embarrassed at being caught looking, especially at the smile he gave me making me burry my face in his chest.

I remember the amazing sensation of his fingers on my back that made me feel sleepy but also made me shiver in please at the same time.

I remember being startled by his chest vibrating under me but I also remember how relaxing the feeling was.

I don't remember much after that, making me assume I feel asleep.

But I'm still trying to figure out what the hell was going on.

I was currently standing next to the purple alien, feeling the mist of another panic attack happening as he let me go, gently nudging me in towards the giant shelfs.

As he crouches next to me I once again start to feel memorised as I listen to his husky voice.

Clearing my head I watch as he points at something behind me a couple of time while he talks making me turn around to have a look.

My eyes widen when I see all the different beds. Some look like the average dog bed making me quickly over look them but further along there were some that look like bean bags and others that looked like giant pillows.