Sixteen

Lucas POV

Curling up in the Aliens arms my eyes slowly blink to overcome the feelings of shock and confusion.

My nose scrunches remembering the way my curiosity got the best of me as I gazed at what looked like a weirdly textured rock. Imagine my shock when it came to life as I touched it!

Pouting I remember the sudden movement of the rock made me stumble back until I feel onto my butt making Gallant laugh at my expense.

Feeling Gallant sit down I decide to lift my head off his shoulder and have a look around, wondering where we were.

My eyes nervously dart around the room once before closing them to take a couple of calming breaths.

Feeling my heart rate slow down after the unexpected sight of all the different species of Aliens that were in the room, I once again open my eyes only for this time to try and figure out what was happening.

Unconsciously gripping onto Gallants muscular arm as my eyes land one of those cat like humans I remember seeing on the spaceship but unlike the one that hissed at me this one seems to be in a lot of pain as it holds onto one of its paws.

My eyebrows pinch in sympathy as I contuse to watch, knowing what it felt like to break an arm.

Not wanting to think about how my arm got broken my eyes move onto the other creatures in the room.

My eyes widen as I take in all the different injures/ sick creatures making me assume that we were in some kind of hospital.

Is there something ring with Gallant? Is he sick?

I go to check him for injuries only for my movement to come to a sudden holt as I take another look around the room.

My stomach twists into an uncomfortable knot as I come across a pattern I didn't want to see. All the creature that seem to be in pain or need help are wearing collars and seem to be kneeling with a bigger, more built alien.

Like me and Gallant...

Are... are we at a vets?

Just as I was about to start panicking I heard Gallant name being called, making said alien stand up with me in his arms making me momentarily forget my train of thought.

Clinging onto Gallants muscular shoulders I let out a squeak of fear at the sudden height difference.

Hiding myself back into my aliens neck, feeling my nerves come back full force at the unexpected change.

Even though I couldn't see where we were going I know we were no longer in the place I assume was meant to be some kind of waiting room.

Knowing I would be safe with Gallant I once again shut my eyes and try to ground my self, half listening to the aliens conversation, looking out for a word I might know.

"Red"

My head automatically lifts at the sound of my name coming from the alien who bought me, my eyes instantly connecting with pure white ones.

The alien lifts one of his hands, placing it on my head to gently running his fingers trough my hair for a second before he detangles my hands from his person, placing me on what seems to be a glass table.

Frozen in shock I let him place me on it only for my body to tense in fear as the unknown alien advanced towards me.

"Gallant" I blurt out my voice small and shaky but the panic in it was obvious as it moves one of its arms towards my body.