Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

                “He is a devil! Papatayin ko talaga ang taong yon!!!!” Danna rushed out of her office and headed to the elevator. Nakasalubong nya ang ngtatakang mukha ni Matt. The guy was about to ask something but she was too raged that she didn’t mind whoever gets in her way.

                After nung nagdaang meeting ay bigla na lang nawala ang dalaga. And somehow, he wasn’t able to talk to her on behalf of his heartless cousin. It’s almost 4 pm and malapit na ang uwian.  Lumapit si Matt sa table ng secretarya nitong si Coleen. She is looking over some papers na nakatambak sa mesa nito. Those were the files of Danna’s employees.

        “What happened?” He asked the poor woman who almost looked so stressed with her hair almost losing its neat bun. The woman looked up and was shocked to see him. She then blushed but only took a second to regain her composure. He finds her cute at alam nyang may gusto ang babae sa kanya.

        “Mr. President happened.” Her face is so distressed and hopeless. “The new president ensued to fire half of her team. Our team. Nalulungkot si Miss para sa mga natanggal and knowing her, she would do everything to help them. To gain them back even if it means losing hers.”

        “You mean, she’s heading to Dale’s office right now?”

        “Yup and the looks of it, mukhang matatanggal din si Miss dahil paniguradong aawayin nya ang bagong president. Please sir Matt, awatin nyo po si Miss.”

        “Sure. And no, hindi siya matatanggal.” He rushed through the elevator and pressed on the top floor.

        “What’s with you that you keep on picking on Danna? I mean wala naman siyang ginagawang masama.” Dale was in his new office kasama ang makulit nyang pinsan na si Chase. By now, sigurado siyang alam na ng dalaga na tinanggal nya ang mga empleyado nito. At least that would be the only thing she’ll know for now.

        “Nothing, natutuwa lang ako sa kanya. And the girl knows how to fight. Much more like it.” True. The moment his eyes landed on hers, he had the immediate feeling na hindi nya tatantanan ang babae. The woman was fierce and strong at alam nyang isa ito sa mga tipong hindi maloloko ng isang tulad nya. He just felt challenged at gagawin nya ang lahat mapasayaw lang ang dalaga sa mga palad nya. She is a real fun and something is telling him not to lose her.

        “You really are bored insan. Pick some other women to play with. Not her. She’s our princess, kahit na amasona yun.”

        “Tama ka nga insan, I am bored. How bout we chill out at the Grill tonight. I know some girls who are willing to play with fire.”

        “Good idea. Yan ang gusto ko sayo Dale, you are not boring like Matt.Sure, let’s meet at the Grill and make sure to bring me some appetizers.” Tumayo na ang pinsan at pumunta sa glass door at agad namang napahinto.Nakita kasi nito ang papalapit na dalaga at mukhang galit talaga ito. “Or maybe not. I think I have to go insan. Let’s just skip tonight. I think it’s going to be a rough night for you. Angel’s here.” At lumabas na ito and managed to smile at the woman.