Ch. 15 Date

"So what do you want to talk to me about..?" We are now at the fountain near the main hall, since it's close to the cafeteria and not any people come here. Also the guy's followed us here, i don't think lilian is aware of that though.

"Give them back to me.." She whispered in a very small voice.

"Sorry? What was that?" I asked concerned, did something bad happen to her?

"Give them back to me!" She shouted.

"W,what?" Did i hear her clearly, give what back?

"Why are they all over you?! They should've been mine!" She shouted angrily.

"Lili...calm down, i can't understand you.."

"What do you mean calm down? They are supposed to be mine but you came in and took them away! There attention should've been on me! Why are they attracted to a stupid and useless girl like you?!?"

"...What" I said slowly.

"Im the main character! They exist only for me! I could've played with them by now if you didn't come! I despise you, your such a b*tch." Lilian shouted.

Why..? why is she like this? Is the original heroine supposed to act like this? and play with their feelings?! I began to tear up..

"No, why would you think that? Is something wrong with you? Why would you play with someone's feelings like that, they're human..they're not some toys you can play around with!" I said tears rolling down my face. Im so pathetic to cry over something like this.

"Listen, Get away from them before i do something to you." Lilian said with a mocking look.

"I,im not scared of you." I wiped away my tears and met with her eyes that is now filled with rage. She raised her hand ready to slap me, I was about to hold her wrist to stop her but someone beat me to it.

"C-cole?" I said shocked, oh right they were watching...

"How dare you try to slap her!" Cole said furiously.

"N-no Cole it's not what you think..It was Zira's fault..." She said shocked.

"I-" I was about to defend myself but Cole interrupted me. She pushed Lilian to the ground,

"Your lucky i don't hit girls, else you would be killed by now." Cole said with a murderous look. It was such a scary look, even i flinched a little.

"C-cole it really wasn't m--"

"Don't test my patience Lady Dosett." Cole said his aura showing making the surroundings colder.

"Scram before you loose your life." Constantine said while giving her a cold gaze. She immediately ran, after giving me a death glare. Now the area returned back to it's original atmosphere.

"Sis! Are you alright?" Constantine said running towards me, now with a warm look.

"Im fine...Thank you." I said to Cole. He ruffled my hair then said,

"If you wanna thank me, be my date on the upcoming ball celebration next week."

"Even if you didn't ask that, i would still be your date since im your fiancee." I said not thinking.

Wait why are they the only ones here? where did the other's go?

"Your highness i told you not to touch my sister." Constantine said with an annoyed expression.

"Did we miss anything?" Alastair said, Hugo and Charles behind them holding some food, specifically 2 boxes of macarons.

"Ye-" I elbowed Cole and spoke,