Ch. 51 Hani

'click clack' The sound of my heels resounded throughout the prison. I left Raza in my room with Emma, While the others followed me to the dungeon.

"Your highness." 2 guards who were guarding the prison cell bowed down in front of Cole as the opened the cell.

I turned to them and smiled, "Can you leave as alone for a second?"

They looked at each other and nodded.

I walked in the dark room, "...You should've died there." I turned to the left where the voice was coming from.

Hani slowly walked in front of me, I bit my lip as she stared at me with a look of hatred.

"...Hani..." I tried approaching her but she slapped my hand away.

She scoffed, "Don't touch me, you traitor."

I looked down and back at her, "I'm not a traitor, you have the audacity to call me that when you, yourself betrayed me?"

She froze then laughed approaching me and putting a finger on my heart, " like what they say, what comes around goes around."

I furrowed my brows. "Are you still mad that i left you at Korea, to pursue my acting career?"

She froze then pushed me, " You're heartless you know that? You knew i needed you when my only family died, you left me without saying anything." She shouted.

I rub my arm, "What was i supposed to do then?! If I told you i was leaving, what difference would that make? You had been through hell, i didn't want to make it worst by telling you i was leaving." I shouted back.

She opened her mouth and closed it back.

"That was in the past anyway, we are in a new world, why are you still caught up in the past?" I whispered feeling guilty. I know what i did was wrong, but I didn't want her to have more problems so I just left hoping she will forget me.

She sat on the bed, crossing her arms.

I sat beside her, "Did you know it was me from the start?"

She looked at me then shook her head, "I had suspicions of you being her, but I shrugged it off." She said looking away.

I sighed as we sat their in silence.

"I'm sorry" We both said in unison.

We looked at each other in surprise, "...Pft---" I laughed and she followed.

She hugged me, " For a second i really thought you wanted my head there." I said referring to where she planned to kill me.

She laughed, "If i really wanted to kill you i would have done it months ago, when Lilian told me to kill you."

I smiled, " Truce?"

She nodded, "For now."

I laughed as I got up.

Hani smiled cheekily as she linked her arms with mine, "Can i get out of this hellish room now?"

"Duh!"

We laughed again as we got out of the room.

"..." Cole and the others were dumbfounded at what they're seeing.

I smiled at them with an innocent face.

***

I was back at my room and Raza was already sleeping. I pat my hair dry and wore a night gown as i got out of the bathroom.

Then i heard a knock, I opened it and saw Cole freshly out of the shower, his hair still wet.

Oh i forgot to mention, Cole and the others decided that they will sleep here today, originally it was only Alastair staying here because his place was far, but they said they also want to stay here.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered as i pushed him out of my bedroom. He grabbed my hand and cheekily smiled as he dragged me to his room.

After he closed the door, he suddenly embraced me. "You smell good." He whispered.

I giggled, "I just came out of the shower." I said as he princess-carried me to his bed.

"..." I mentally facepalm myself, he do be thirsty.

He gently placed me on his bed, while he hovered over me.

"Can we..?" He whispered huskily, as he placed kisses on my neck.

I wrapped  my hands around his neck and kissed him, as he sit up and placed me on his lap not breaking the kiss.

I broke the kiss to catch my breath, my cheeks were flushed red, and my lips were swollen.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered as he placed kissed on my collarbone down to my body.

I giggled, this is going to be a long night.

***

I wiggled out of Cole's embrace, my whole body is aching!

I groaned and sat up.

Cole noticed and sat up too, "What's wrong, was i too hard on you?"

I pouted and looked away, well it was also my fault.

"I'm sorry, I'll be gentle next time."

I glared at him ,that's what he always says.

Wait...Oh crap! I need to get back to my room!

"Babeee, i need to get back to my room!" I said as i put on my clothes, not minding how my whole body is hurting.

Cole covered his face, I mentally laugh seeing how red his ears were.

I then noticed how there were scratches on his back, and how there were hickeys everywhere on his chest. Now i feel guilty.

"Here grab my hand." He said with his husky voice as we teleported into my bathroom.

"Oh..Thank you!" I said placing a kiss on his cheek.

Oh right, the scratches! I touched the scratches i made on his back, "Does it hurt?"

He shook his head, "Not at all," He laughed.

I frowned, "Sorry.."

He ruffled my hair, " What are you sorry for? This doesn't hurt a bit."

I huffed, He let out a chuckle and grabbed my chin gently placing kisses all over my face.

"I love you, Eleanor." His sudden confession made me blush making him chuckle even more.

I pouted and kissed him back, "I love you too, Cole~" I said licking my lips.

He flushed red and turned away, "Dammit Eleanor, you're tempting me again." He whispered but of course i heard it.

I smiled at him innocently as i got in the bath.

***