Ch. 36 Falling

"SOoooo...." Eleanor said while following Physician Monte around his study, "Am i also attending this..ball?" She asked while sitting down at the chair as Physician Monte closed his book.

"For the 100th time Eleanor, yes your coming with me, you'll be introduced as my granddaughter." He said walking over to where the door is and opening it, "Now go bother some one else."

Eleanor jumped in excitement, "I'll go buy a dress!!" She did a happy dance as she went to the doorway before mumbling, "And your so dramatic, I only i asked you 5 times..." 

Physician Monte coughed and she gave him a toothy grin before he slammed the door in front of her face, "Bleehh! !!" She stuck her tongue out before running away.

"Cath, Let's go outside! Help me pick a dress." She dragged Cath away from the rest of the crew, Cath was her best friend who she met a month ago,She was also the daughter of Gaur.

"Slow down!" Cath said  while catching her breath.

Eleanor hugged Cath's arms and smiled, "Hehhe sorry bout that, You will help me will you?" She gave her puppy eyes as Cath closed her eyes shut.

"C'mon...Pleaseee..." She begged while Cath stood her ground, "I'll bake cookies just for you to eat!" She said but Cath didn't budge.

Eleanor pouted before replacing it with a teasing smile, "I'll hook you up with Leon" And Cath's eye immediately opened, "Like you can!"

Eleanor smiled cheekily, "That's easy, no man can resist a beautiful maiden! Help me pick a dress and I'll pick out a dress for you too! I'll also style your hair and you'll look like a princess from a fairy tale!" She said.

Cath laughed, "You do know that all of that doesn't matter to him,"

Eleanor stared at Cath seriously, "Yeah...No helping your face.." She said before running.

"Hey!!! What does that mean!!" She shouted and ran after her.

Before Eleanor could be caught by Cath she saw Lean around the corner and ran up behind him, "..?...What are you doing?" He said turning his body towards me.

"ELEANOR, YOUR SO DEAD!!" Cath shouted 5 feet away from her and at that moment Leon turned around.

Cath stood frozen there and coughed, while Leon laughed at her behavior.

Eleanor stuck out her tongue behind Leon as Cath mouthed a 'your so dead after this'

"So explain this?" Leon said staring warmly at Cath who was back to being all girly and playing with her hair.

"Pft---" Eleanor laughed loudly at the 2 of them. Cath glared at her for a second before acting girly again, "Well..Cath was wondering if you would like to go out on a date tomorrow!" She cheerfully said loudly.

Cath didn't expect that and immediately went to Eleanor to cover her mouth, "Don't mind her...She's mentally unstable..." Cath covered Eleanor's mouth more tightly.

"Oh...? I was actually gonna ask you that later...But i guess..I'm rejected..?" Leon smiled at them and nod before walking away.

She ran after him and grabbed his hand "N-no wait!!! Actually...I'm free tomorrow, so why not? Hehhee" She laughed nervously and noticed she was holding his hand, she was gonna let go before Leon grabbed it back and smiled.

They talked for 5 mins before she returned to Eleanor, "Bleeerghhh!" Eleanor faked a gagging sound.

"Oh shut up! Let's go before i change my mind..." She laughed as Eleanor winked at her, "See? What did i tell ya! I'm the perfect wingwoman!"