Chapter 1

All rights reserved

Melissa Anthony(ApexTores)

No part of these should be republished by anyone except me

Thank you

Signed
Melissa Anthony

------+++++----------
----------------++++---------
--+++----------------------

From The Table Of The Author.
-------------------------------------------------

This world is filled with all kinds of evil beings.The vampires are no lesser than the most dangerous kinds placed amidst men.

The world of Allen, indifferent.
The family of the vampires are anciently spoke off and true to the fact that they are dangerous and blood seekers, they could rarely be seen.

The sun is their unending enemy because they are walking dead.
With an unaltered hatred for men, they don't mingle with them and battened at their blood.

Men were not different, a vampire sighted is a gone one only but with the help of an authenticated vampire hunter.

What is the fate of Allen's mother whose family hunts vampires?
Watch out in this intriguing story.
Feel free to tell me anything about this story.... Am I on the right track?.

I'm a new author, please encourage me by giving a vote and commenting... please please please!!🤗🤗🤗

_____________________
Thanks for Reading!!
I love you!!

I'll be updating us to the end and introduce.......
The Return Of Allen.
Watch out.

Thanks once again.
Enjoy!

-----------

___________--------------------_________________

The darkness hovered over covering the day.
The bawling of the night owners were louder and scaring.

Just before the hills, is an old house. The darkness made it almost unseen.
The tree in front of the house, allowed its offsprings fall tirelessly to the ground and the birds kept flapping around it, causing havoc and full suspense filled the environment. The moon lowered its light over the hills leaving a full shadow of the hills falling upon the house.

Julian enters and slammed the door behind him,raising his right shoulder to clean off the substance sitting close to his mouth.
He walked towards the sitting room clustered by furniture and cartons, packaged like he was about to move out.
The room is painted orange as seen by the sheen lighted bulb over the centre of the ceiling.

A large television is seen placed on the wall,perfectly opposite the exit door.
A curtain demarcated the sitting room and the kitchen,leading to the back door.

Julian is averagely tall and his shaggy eyebrows added to the fact, he looked unkept.The hair on his head was no better than the ones on his chest.
In spite of all these, he could be found more handsome than an average man.
His skin, white and fresh. The hair on his body laid silkily down and curled like a baby's hair.
His muscles fitted his arms and chest so well that you'd think, he attends the gym classes.
But they were naturally gifted.

His eyes weren't so visible and his nose pencilled.
The red color on his lips was planted by a butterfly as it appears small and his smile could do nothing about it.

Feeling gallantly sound, he went into the room, shambolic like the former.
Clothes drew a zig zag line to the door of the bathroom.Carelesslyhe looked at the Fez below the bed which reminded him of his past fiasco.
He snared,revealing his shaft sharp edged two pairs premolars located at the the side of his mouth at a little distance.
He growled and without a word trailed off to the bathroom.
The opulent decorations were left in shambles as the place sank with malodorous odds, and having olfactory acuity, yet he found it pleasant.
He cleaned the last drop of blood beside his mouth with his tongue looking satisfactorily at the coarse being head sitting comfortably in his bathtub overflowing with blood.
He flavor at the flesh red meat hanging on his shower blood dripping slowly to the taste of its visitor.

He went beside the blood filled sink and took his phone with the shallow stained hands, dialed a number and spoke through.

"Your service is needed" his deep bass echoed the room.
He dropped the phone,took a shard and lingered to the flesh palate.

With a venomous head turn, he sensed a presence.

His eyes went all red and his sharp edgy teeth revealed as he opened his mouth uplifting his chins

Sniffing gently,he lurched towards the direction of the scent.

Soon he approached the door and opened it.
A pretty hot Lady was standing by,waiting patiently with her hands in her bumper back pockets.
She gave him a smirk without spoiling the red lip gloss planted perfectly on her lips.
Her eyes are death sentence.
With her hair falling freely on her cheeks,she looked like a goddess… a dangerous goddess.
"Hey" she transit an inch.
"What took you so long?' he asked desperately
"Had to pick some flowers on the way' she replied with a smirk.
"Was not planning to share mine…"
" Goina take you how long before you let me in?" She asked meanly

--------------
------_------

Thanks For Reading
What is going to happen with the lady?
What personality has Julian?

Even though Julian has all the good features… he was still a predator

Stay with me please
I really appreciate.