CHAPTER 1 PART 2

So great...took me more minutes to put this up and blah blah blah🤗🤗

The journey is not yet begun... Let's know who the hell is Julian.
So trend down with me please!!!!.

We have a lot to settle if you don't give me a vote🙄🙄.
So please a vote I beg of you.

Review...
--------____-----

The Vampires has got an underground club.
Julian and Flora has a strange relationship which isn't defined yet but let's keep balling with the Vampires... maybe, we got the story.

Please feel free to tell me how you view this part... it's a big deal to me.

Thanks for Reading!!!
Enjoy!

-----------------______________
--------------------------------------
___________----------------------------
--------------------------______________

'Darren have been asking of you for a while now,… what have you been up to lately?' Flora inquired calmly as she patted the scattered blood on the wall of the sink,and taking it up to her tongue kindly stuck out.

He watched her as she inhale the sweet stench that filled the room in satisfaction.She turned to him realising his mute state and glance,and began to walk right to him.
" Are you backsliding?'
He didn't reply, instead he stared uninterrupted at her fingers dripping blood from the sink where she had dipped her claws.

' Julian….’ “what's going on?”she asked making advances to him sexually.
She reached his lips and gasp.' You're preponderantly the strongest of us all… if something happens to you… we're going down,” she whispered to his ears and came to his mouth with a breath taking kiss.
He returned it hungrily and held her like a prey to his hairy chest.
She gasped in pleasure and asked for more by pulling his right hand down her ass and he grabbed it in handful.She drew closest to him leaving no space in between them and trended  her legs searching for something… at that moment,he swayed away from her tight grip with a strong force,
Looking away from her, he announced in his alpha voice' I don't want this'
' but you're starving! Why did you call me here?!
Tell me!' she hyped preposterously.
" Let's visit the Den' he replied and left in guilt.

It's a Fri-night  and an assemble of the Vampires to have fun and some circles meet for matters arising.

They came out into the cold hands of the night.
The car located at the garage very close to the house was old and dusty enough to say, it's been long it was used.
He drifted  the cloak used in the car wiping out from the car's side mirror.… it was dusty too.
Grrrr...grrrr… he started the engine and wiped the dusky dash board to see the fuel gauge.
It was a full tank.
Flora noticed and rolled her eyes off it.

He came down,went to the bonnet and petted some wirings and came back after slamming it down.
He started it up and it came to life.
"One good thing about being a vampire… is not depending on technologies to move faster.' he muttered prepossessing.
Flora looked at him and scoffed lightly at his failure.

This same car was gotten when cars first was invented.
He declined to the fact that he needs a new car saying that he's an old being and fashion not his style.

'buying a new car is as wrong as trending a new path' He mindlessly said as he put the car on the road.
Flora only was smiling.

Approaching a luminous sign board,written on it
"☦️Keep off❌ ", they turned left and wandered the dark lonely path,accommodating thick and shabby tall tress by the side keeping the cleared path straight.
The furious birds of the night flapping and  disturbing the view of Julian… he let his hand off the window beside him and caught one.He squeezed life out of it and threw it out at once.
"Poor creature" Flora smirked.

The car halted at the baulky tree trunk felled across the road.
There in front was an old three storey building. Well built but looks shanty because of its allocation,the middle of nowhere.

They enlighten and jump over it like an animal snaring at the environment's body guards,the two legged human being like standing up front.

The sound of the heels woke up souls raising premonition.Through the dark passage they went into a large balling hall just after opening the large door.

A sexy was just behind the door holding a tray of red juice in glasses. She flirted with Julian and he dropped a coin, then he took a glass,raised it up to her and put it back. Flora ignored her and left Julian, he followed suite.

Julian and Flora are popular members of the Vampire's Den.
Julian is at the age of preferment.
He is to become the next head to the south and east region of the country. The ex head, Cyril was evicted because he got lured away by a human woman,which was highly prohibited.

He's already a leader to a rigorous and dangerous circle called "the dark ages" whose aim was to provide protection from the Vampires hunters to its members.
The group has been functioning for more than a thousand years now and still active.

Julian have been trying his best to keep his members keen to loyalty.
The Vampires hunters have relented a little bit following the fact that lesser victims of vampire cases has dropped in the previous years(20 years now)

Flora went into the dim lighted party leaving Julian no choice than to forget about the gaming section to the party section.
There, they sat at a reserved curtained room where they can view the half Hazard dressed  dancer entertaining her guests with romantic moves.

_______________________________
----------------------------------___________

Julian is supposed to be the leader all round but sometimes...things don't go according to plans.
Allen's avatar coming soon.

Thanks for Reading
I'll keep updating us
Please leave a comment.