CHAPTER 1 PART 3

Hello?
Let's hit the road already cos  I'm feeling sleepy.

The lady dancing to the local music playing, tried to make eyes contact with Julian but he always resist her gaze. Soon she trended to him,dancing seductively.

He gave a little repulsive growl at her.when she tried to find her ways on his body and she left stylishly.
The growl frightened her as his eyes were bloody red and the shafts were revealed. Flora adjusted and relaxed with short smile.
" You'd never smell him " she thought to herself.

"There's a new hunter in the woods,just a matter of time for him to find here..... what are you doing about it?" Darren asked as he joined them with a glass of substance.

He sipped it gently trying not to lose the sight of Julian,waiting for him to speak.
" The hunter is weak, so you should fear not' he relaxed.
" What about our brothers in their custody?" Darren asked curiously.
" Those are rumours....don't panic yet' he assured.
" I don't panic.... But I'm cautious' Flora bragged galloping her juice and letting it pour down from her mouth at the sides. she smirked.
"You always do that.... Why?" Darren faced her.
" It's better that way". She answered flagging her red lips with her tongue.

"I also see the need for you to speak with the people, Julian..." Darren said head bent and shaking his glass of juice.
" Not today.... I'm not yet their leader, so why hurry?"
"I care about your position...."
" You always exaggerate things' Flora scoffed at him.
" I'm ... I'm..fine. Where have you been all these while?... I even wanted to visit....''............ Don't ever think of it' Julian barked warningly.
' what are the rules?' Flora whispered to him alarmed and he shut up feeling stupid.

People don't snuck up on Julian until your service is needed.
It's in his alpha rules ok
" I'll just go join them on the..... later' he left.

" I want to meet with Cyril" Julian demanded.
" He's the least person you'll see here" Flora retorted.
"Where would he be?"
"In his haven I guess'
' I'm coming back"
" I'll be waiting'
' enjoy the party' then he left burly.

He met Julian at the exit door and they collided to a darker place to talk.
It was a confidential communication.

This day was late or too quick to begin.
Allen woke up dizzy. She hop into her slippers and left the room.
She met her mum working in the kitchen.
" Good morning mum' " my Angel.... you're late waking today.....how was your night?"
" Terrible' she answered coming closer to her mum and lean on the wall,folded her arms and watch her mum run helter skelter.
" You had a nightmare again?... right?" She asked less concerned.
" Mum,tell me what you know about Vampires' she inquired keenly.
' there's no such thing as vampire...all the stories you hear are local myths....stop warrying.... There are no such things as that"

" I always feel... You are hiding something from me .... Tell me the stories, I want to have a knowledge of it...."  " That knowledge is a curse!" Sarah retorted angrily.
" Ok..." She tried to calm down " go get me the pastry in the fridge....' ' hm ...." Allen hesitated and  surrendering went to the fridge.

She came back with the door of the fridge in her left hand.

" Mum? The fridge is broken again" she said sadly showing off the piece.
Sarah was confused.
" How come?.... I thought Dan repaired it last week? Oh! Never trust men. I thought this fridge will last forever by his words...why this now?"
She complained trying to take the door off her daughter's hand but it landed on the ground. It was too heavy for her.

" Maybe we should buy another....'
" This one was bought last month.... remember?... So What are you saying?" Sarah asked exhausted. " How could you carry such a heavy item Allen?" Standing frustrated, she left the door on the floor and minded her kitchen business.

" Maybe.. I'm..." " Go and get Dan to come repair the broken fridge " she sighted Helen coming. " But we could call him on ph....' ' go get him fast " Sarah dismissed her immediately leading her out by the hand.

Helen kept smiling as she drew closer, she expressed facially,her confused state. Allen and Helen watched pass each other and both continued their journey.

Allen was still in her pajamas,so she went to get dressed for the call.

"Good morning Sarah" Helen greeted freely touching some snacks.
" Hmm...." Tasting one " where is the pastry?!"
" What are you doing here Helen?" She pushed her mouth in dissatisfaction." Just checking on my elder sister" she answered mindlessly with a snack stock filled mouth.
"Don't be ridiculous..." She scoffed dropping the tray of pastry she collected from the fridge.
Helen continued stocking up snacks for a scenario.
"Why would you come just to say 'how are you doing?( Mimicking Helen) does that sound like a good excuse? C'mon...." " What do you want me to say?" Helen halted and barked.
"Ok..... so tell me Sarah.... Who is the father to your 20 year old? "
Sarah felt irritated and uneasy.
" For how long are you going to keep it to yourself?.....uh? ..... Tell me.... We all are tired of this secret of yours! You have to spit it out...." She hit her forehead with her hand in disappointment and continued"...
If father was still alive... this wouldn't be happening' ' maybe you would have gotten married" Sarah snapped
" It's better not parading around with a bastard ...." She locked eyes with Allen passing by. " Oh shit.."
They both kept mute and pretended they were busy cooking.

Allen kept staring at the two.
" Hey Allen....how are you doing? Why are you wearing sunscreen by this hour of the day?" Helen asked standing on one end.
"Go call Dan please sweetheart" the mother pleaded.

She turned unbelieving and left.
Sarah went to inspect her leave.

She climbed into her 25 inches Monaco blue and white bike .
Put on her helmet and set out for the road slowly.

Sarah returned furious.

-------------------------------------
_______________________

Gracias por la attencio!!!

If only Allen knows who she is....

Feel free to tell me what you think about my story.

Gracias!!!