*6*

Entering inside your apartment, you smiled to yourself, smelling the flowers in your hands, which weren't that fresh, but still emitted the sweet smell. You were too happy when you received the parcel send by Taehyung.

He wasn't wrong when he said that you weren't difficult to convince. You actually forgot everything that happened, and melted easily, reading his sorry note, giving him another chance like always.

You prepared his favourite dishes, as he wasn't home yet and hummed to yourself, smiling. The door bell rang, indicating that he came back and you happily scooted to open the door.

Welcoming him with a big smile, you spread your arms and he hugged you tightly.

"Is my baby angry anymore...?"

He purred, pulling you as close as possible.

"No baby I am not."

You played with his hairs and he sighed a little, taking in your presence.

"Woaahh! You are actually happy."

He remarked, seeing the dining table, decorated with all his favourite dishes.

"Of course! You realised your mistake...so why won't I be happy?"

You smiled taking a seat beside him.

Later that night, you were cuddling with him, laying your head on his chest, playing with the hem of his t-shirt.

"Taehyung.... Shall I ask you something...?"

You murmured, not sure if your question would spoil his mood or not.

"Yes..."

He said, his eyes closed and head resting on the headboard of the bed, while his left arm was winded around your shoulder.

"You love me right..?"

You asked, looking up to him.

He sighed, still not opening his eyes.

"Why you keep asking me this same question y/n..? All these years weren't a joke to me right...?"

He asked you instead, opening his eyes to look at you.

"All I want to hear is---"

he cut you off in the middle.

"Shall I wear a board stating 'i love you y/n' so that your insecurities doesn't eat you up...?"

He groaned.

"It's not like that..."

You raised your body up, looking at him who was seated with an irritated expression.

"Then what is it like? You really had to spoil my mood now..?"

His voice raised a little and so was did his irritation.

"Tae! All you had to say was that you love me."

You whispered low, blinking your eyes.

"Goodddd! You are so freaking irritating. Like, sometimes I feel why did I even chose to be with you."

He got up from the bed, gritting his teeths. Your heart felt heavy hearing him and he had no regret spating those things out.

"You re-regret being with me..?"

Your voice cracked a little and he sighed, getting back to you in the bed.

"It's not like that okay."

He tried holding your hand, but you jerked him away.

"I was angry alright. I didn't mean it."

He held you tightly, not letting you break free.

"Fine! Good night."

You sniffed a little, before turning your body to lay down on the other side of the bed.

"How about if I show you how much I love you?"

Taehyung said, hovering over your body.

"No. I am sleepy."

You pushed him away only for him to bounce back on you.

"Not so early baby."

He smirked, cupping your cheek, before capturing your lips in a fervent kiss. You still tried to push him away.

"Yah! Stay still."

He groaned in your ears, planting chaste kisses all the way from your temple, down towards your neck and then your collarbone. Panting and moaning under him, the bedsheets scrumbled in your hold. He showed his raw love for you, but you needed words too, which never came from his lips.

The moon did shy away, seeing the blooming young love between you two and soon enough the bright sun made its appearance, disturbing the silent sleep of the love birds, tangled in one mattress.

Waking up, you stumbled your way towards the washroom, blushing after remembering the last night events. 

"Let's go on a dinner date tonight, after work, what say?"

Taehyung said, as you two headed towards your work place together.

You smiled brightly, placing a soft kiss on his cheek, before scooting down the car and walked away towards your clinic, unaware of the big storm that was about to blow away the small castle which you were building.

_____________________________________