*7*

Your POV :-

Today I was feeling happy seeing him atleast put some efforts in this relationship. He was taking me out after so long. I feel content with this. I was thinking that this relationship would go down the hill.

As I was engrossed in my thoughts, my phone started ringing, flashing his name.

"Yes baby..."

I smiled.

"y/n I am sorry baby, but I cannot take you out today."

His voice came from the other side.

"What? Why?"

My voice dropped hearing him.

"Actually one of my friend has injured himself while inspecting in the construction side, so I will leave to see him after office."

He reasoned out.

"Omg! I hope he is fine."

I was worried suddenly.

"Yeah he is. Don't worry and don't wait for me either, I might stay by his side tonight alright...?"

"That's fine babe. Take care."

I put on a small smile.

After finishing my work, I collected my stuffs and left for home. After having my dinner and completing all the left over works, I sat on the bed, checking my phone. There wasn't any message or calls from him, so I decided to call him myself, to check upon him.

As the ring went and no one picked, I started biting my nails out of nervousness. Is he fine? Why isn't he picking up my phone. I tried again and again, until finally my call was answered.

"Omg Tae....where are you...? I was so worried."

I squealed, but got no response, only some loud noises came from the other side.

I quivered my brows calling for his name until I heard another male voice from the other side.

"Your girlfriend is calling you bro."

Someone said.

"Shit! Why the hell did you picked up the call? Hang up quickly..!"

I heard his voice. Why was he saying all this...?

"She is so damn irritating. I already told her that I won't be coming home tonight, still she kept on calling me...! I mean dude...GIVE ME SOME SPACE!!"

I heard him growl. He didn't knew that I was still in the call, hearing all his hurtful comments.

"Yaah..! Tae...! You go too harsh on her . Why didn't you be honest with her and say that you wanted to party here...? You could have brought her along. Even we have our girlfriends with us...?"

That same male said. I was already in tears by now, still I wanted to know how far Tae can go, humiliating me.

"Are you crazy Jimin? If she knew that I wanted to come here and have drinks, she would have made a whole big drama. She thinks I am a baby who can't handle liquor. Seriously?"

He said angrily, while by now I fell down on the floor, weeping to myself.

"She is a headache sometimes. Can't she let me breathe happily? Always demanding for dinner dates and this and that...?! Why does she fuckin eats so much...?? She keeps on nagging me with her stupid questions if I love her or not. Gosshh...! Don't worry, I will marry you only, you have invested so many years on me afterall. Happy?" 

Taehyung let out all his frustrations out in front of Jimin, not knowing that i was hearing him from the other side of the call. I hanged up. I couldn't hear him say anymore. It was unbearable already.

Putting a hand on my mouth, I tried to subside down my sobs, but it kept increasing with the passing moment.

"You don't love me Taehyung...."

I said to myself, hiccuping in between.

"YOU DON'T LOVE ME..."

I yelled this time.

"You don't...."

I shook my head.

"All I wanted was your little time and love. But you don't...."

I whispered the last part, exhausted by all the cryings.

"You don't....."

Taehyung's POV :-

Groaning in my sleep, I placed my hand on my forehead, massaging it lightly, as a throbbing pain started growing, giving me a headache.

"....ahhh...!"

I woke up, looking around to find myself in an unfamiliar place.

"God! You were so wasted last night."

Jimin said, entering inside the room and giving me some water which I drank immediately.

"I didn't had any idea. Anyway thanks for bringing me here. I will leave now."

I said, collecting my coat from the couch. 

Entering inside my apartment, I scanned the living room and then looked towards the kitchen, but couldn't find y/n.

"Did she already leave for the clinic? But it's too early yet."

I thought to myself, checking my watch, but then shrugged away the thought. Walking inside our room, I saw it neat and clean, like always. Everything seemed normal. The same. The obvious.

Just then I opened the wardrobe to get the shock of my life. There was none of her clothes. Not a single one. I crooked my brows confusingly. I immediately pulled my phone out and rang her, only to realise that she has blocked me..!?

"What the hell...? Where did she go..?"

I started getting nervous now. This didn't seem normal. It wasn't something which ever happened. I ran along each and every corner of the house and entered the kitchen later, only to find a sticky note on the fridge.

"Goodbye...."

It was her handwriting.

___________________________________