Chapter Twelve (Deviant)

xX0Xx

Connor savored the feeling of Y/n's hand but with the situation at hand, he can't fully relax. He stared into Y/n's eyes with a look of regret and her smiled turned into a frown. Her hand leaves his cheek and the two of them looked back at Markus in alarm.

"They're going to attack Jericho..." Connor spoke and Markus looked at them, confused.

"What?.."

They couldn't answer him as they heard the sounds of the FBI's advanced helicopters flying above them and panic washed over the three of them.

"We don't have any time left!" Y/n yelled out and Connor looked at Markus in alarm.

"We have to get outta here!"

"Shit..."

Markus ran out of the cabin with Connor and Y/n following him, they saw that the helicopters had their lights on in search and Y/n felt herself get cold. She could already hear screams and gunshots and it filled her with dread.

They ran inside the ship and people were already running for their lives, the two followed Markus through corridors until they crossed paths with a female android who was in a state of panic.

"They're coming from all sides! Our people are trapped in the hold, they're gonna be slaughtered!"

Y/n saw Markus put his fingers on his temple and she figured he was sending a message. As she thought of a possible solution, her eyes went to the female android who was looking at her, and then, her face showed realization.

"She's human... Why are you with a human?!" she yelled out and Connor stood in front of Y/n protectively.

"Relax, North. She's not here to hurt us. More importantly, where's Simon? A-and Josh?"

"I don't know, we got separated."

"They're coming from the upper deck, if we don't keep moving we'll all be caught in the crossfire," Y/n spoke up which got their attention.

"We have to run, Markus! There's nothing we can do!"

"We have to blow up Jericho. If the ship goes down, they'll evacuate and the people can escape!"

"You'll never make it! The explosives are all the way down in the hold, there are soldiers everywhere!" North tried to convince him otherwise and Connor spoke too.

"She's right! They know who you are. They'll do anything to get you!"

"Go and help the others. I'll join you later."

"Markus..."

"I won't be long."

Markus ran in the other direction and Y/n looked at the two others, she knew it was going to be a very hard time for all of them but they needed to keep moving forward.

"We've got no time to lose, lead the way," Y/n nodded at North who frowned at her but nevertheless, did what was told.

They ran through corridors and tried to avoid as many soldiers as possible, as they ran they tried to help as many people as they could and lead them to safety. They met with the two named Simon and Josh and they had the same confused look when they saw Y/n.

"Why are you with a human?" Josh asked in panic and Y/n raised her hands.

"Don't worry, I'm on your side."

Simon and Josh looked at her, both still wary.

"Why are you helping us?" Josh questioned and Y/n glanced at Connor.

Change (A Connor x Reader story based on Detroit Become Human)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara