Awakening pt. 1

These next couple of chapters may have some offensive slang in them and contains graphic violence and may have parts where they are offensive to certain groups. You have been warned.

Third Person POV

The Azur Lane ships looked at the pool of red that was the boys in horror. They have all seen combat before yes however they have never seen blood or carnage. 

They have never saw what their war was.

Sheffield: Karl, everyone.....

Enterprise: What have you done Akagi.

Akagi was also in shock, she has only wanted to get her sister back but this. This was to much.

Akagi: Tester, what did you do?

Tester: I only tried out an experiment, now it should be working anytime soon.

Akagi: What do you mean?

The pool of red suddenly started to glow and then a red beam of light appeared from the water.

Hornet: What is that!

Illustrious: The holy light doesn't like this!

Unicorn: Big sister what is happening!

The light than begun to expand and Tester's eyes started to grow wide.

Taster: That is not what it is supposed to do!

Akagi: What!

Meanwhile with the Red Axis Fleet.

Hiryu: What did you do Akagi...

Soryu: What is this red light?

Admiral Hipper: This is bad.

Z1: Do you have any idea what we are going to do?

Back at Azur Lane base.

Z23: I can't believe we can't escape to help our comrades.

Bismarck: We are prisoners of war.

Zuikaku: Do any of you feel like you are slowly getting sucked into something?

Prinz Eugen: What do you mean?

Shokaku: Now that you mention it I do feel it.

Bismarck: Why though?

Then light began to expand and it soon engulfed the entire fleet of both Azur Lane and Red Axis. Back at the base the ships begun to be blinded by an unseen light source as they disappear from the base.

Finally the light began to fade and the ships of both fleets begun to regain their vision.

Cleveland: Ugh where are we?

Z1: Where are we?

Denver: Big sis look!

Admiral Hipper: Its the Azur Lane ships!

Z23: Chessboard?!

Admiral Hipper: Sis!!

Bismarck: Where are we?

Edinburgh: What is happening?

Nagato: This is defiantly something new.

Hood: What is this place?

All the girls looked around and they saw what seems to be a market place but it was being surrounded by buildings with all different architecture. In the entrance is a large sign in many different languages however they all said the same thing.