Revelation Pt. 1

Third Person POV

Enterprise smacked Tester with her bow sending the high level siren to the ground as the other ships got their weapons up and ready to put a piece of lead into her skull.

Tester: Wait wait!

She puts her hands up in front of her.

Prince of Wales: What are you doing here?

Tester: This wasn't supposed to happen, seriously!

Enterprise: And how are we supposed to believe you.

Tester: W-well.....uhm.....

Enterprise: That's what I thought. Also, Akagi.

Akagi straightens up as the eyes of the ships begin to turn towards her.

Enterprise:  We have some questions regarding your choices....

Prince of Wales: What was your purpose in trusting this siren?

King George the Fifth: Why did you attack Azur Lane?

Cleveland: What's the point with Project Orochi?

Unicorn: Why did you hurt big brothers?

Akagi: I-I...

Enterprise: Answer the questions.

Kaga: Leave my sister alone!

Nagato: I'm sorry Kaga but we need answers.

Kaga: Nagato?!

Nagato nods and Kaga stands up for one last attempt to stop the interrogation however she was quickly stopped by Hiryu and Shoryu. Enterprise looked at Akagi with a steel-like stare and got closer.

Enterprise: Answer the questions, what was the point of Orochi, allying with the sirens, and hurting the boys?

Akagi: I-uhn-I.....

Nagato: Akagi, we need to know.

Akagi starts to shake until she finally stood up straight and looked at the rest of the ships in the eyes.

Akagi: Onee-chan...

Enterprise: Excuse me?

Akagi: Amagi.....I want to bring her back.

There was a small silence before a small groan from one of the boys. The ships quickly turned and saw John slowly getting up. He was almost up when his legs suddenly buckled and he fell onto his knees. His eyes where shut and his heart had stopped glowing.

John: Son...of a .....why.....why am I back here?

Hood: John?

John: Kyle? Why are you here?

Hood: Kyle....

Bismarck: Isn't that his....

Suddenly John stood up and rammed the invincible wall that separates him and the ships. The ships where unnerved by this but then John's eyes opened and all of the ships gasped in shock.

Vestal: W-What?!

Illustrious: The holy light despises this!

John's eyes where a deep blue and his pupils where non-existent. Almost immediately the room changed and they saw John in a city and under fire. Alex soon came up next to him and the two ducked their heads as bullets zip past them. Suddenly an explosion blows up the building next to them and sends both men to the ground. Then a German soldier comes in and charges at Alex with a bayonet. Alex parries the blow but then another German soldier comes in and stabs Alex in the leg. Alex screams in pain and John's eyes begin to widened.

John: Hey, you Jerry bastards!

The Germans turned their heads in time for John to throw his knife into one of their heads. The body hits the ground with a thump and the other soldier quickly grabbed his own knife and throws it at John. The knife made contact and John slumps over with a knife in his chest.

Alex: John!

The ships eyes turned wide as John's chest stopped moving and a pool of blood begins to form.

Hood: Is he....

The German turned his back on John and begins to engage a now enraged Alex in hand to hand combat. Suddenly John begins to glow a dim blue and he begins to breath again. Suddenly he gasped and his eyes are revealed to be the same as what the ships saw back at the room.

Hornet: Is he resurrected?!

John pulls the knife out of his body and lunged at the German Soldier. He drove the knife into the soldiers neck and quickly pulled him off of Alex, who was stunned at the sudden arrival of his very much alive comrade.

Alex: John, what the heck happened to you?!

Then a tank came crashing through the building and Alex took cover. John grabbed a grenade and jumped on top of the tank. He then pulled the pin, opened the hatch, and shoved the grenade inside. As he jumped off an explosion is heard inside the tank and a fire starts to break out. Both John and Alex got out of the house however once John got out he collapsed and Alex quickly got him up and started to drag him. The ships all watched in shock as the room Alex and John disappeared into the cloud of sand. Then they were back in the room. They all looked at each other, then at John's corner only to find that the wall had nobody in it.

Kaga: Where did he go?

Suddenly the sound of a body hitting the floor is heard and Tester is seen on the floor. The ships turn to see John, glowing blue. His chest has a stab mark on it and he quickly drew his knife, ready for battle. Before he got a chance to land a blow he was distracted by another body hitting the invisible wall. The ships turned and saw Kaito standing up the same way John did.

Takao: Kaito....

Kaito's eyes burst open, revealing blood red eyes with no pupil. The room begins to contort and the ships found themselves in a large rain forest. All was quiet until the drone of planes begin to be heard quickly followed by the whistle of shells. Soon thousands of explosions where heard and the horizon was seen being lit up by bombs and artillery shells. Then the sound of tanks rolling up behind them was present and the ships turned around to see what seems to be hundreds of men and machine rolling up to the fire. Bullets begin to rain down as they got closer, however they kept pushing on. Kaito and Hinata huddled closely together as their tank is slowed down by mud and bullets. Suddenly an artillery shell landed near Kaito's tank and he and Hinata where thrown to the ground. Kaito quickly got up, however Hinata didn't move.

Kito: Hinata?!

Kaito checks Hinata's pulse but as he did a bullet from the enemy lines smacked him in the chest. Kaito falls, blood spilling from his right chest. A cry for a medic is heard but then Kaito's eyes opened and he slowly stood up. His blood red eyes scared the medics away and he stood up straight and looked towards the enemy lines. Then he drew his sword and charged straight into the enemy line.