Creepy Crawley

It's been six damn months since Onyx met (Y/n).

Six months

They had such great memories together. In all honesty, they were feelin' themselves. Onyx had nothing else to worry about, he was the King in this chessboard game.

It pleased him that the girl would always be there for him any time he needed and to show his appreciation, he would try and do the same. Help her cook, try and take care of her when she's sick, cuddles with her.

Isn't he just a doll!

But today was no good, normal day. Oh no, my friends...

Today, an unexpected visitor would come

Onyx cleaned his paws as he lounged on the top of the couch

Onyx cleaned his paws as he lounged on the top of the couch. He was waiting for one of his favorite Humans to come back home. (Y/n) was out getting some groceries. She turned the corner and looked to her list "Ok..Tuna for Onyx. Chicken, Veggies, and um...Oh yeah, Spaghetti noo..dles.." She stopped at the sight of piercing golden eyes in the shelves.

She was reaching for the noodles but froze at the narrowed eyes in front of her. The eyes lunged forward and she jumped, tripped over her feet and fell on her bottom. The girl hissed and rubbed her backside "My ass..." (Y/n) looked up, expecting to see something frightening but was surprised to see a cat with dark fur that could pass for a really....Really dark purple. They had a something similar to a tie around their neck, more like a bow, as well, just like Onyx.

The cat stalked up to her and sat next to her, staring at her being with calculating eyes. "Hey lady! Get off the floor and take your cat with you! No pets allowed!" The girl shrunk back a bit and looked down as the man yelled at her "I..This cat isn't mi--I don't care! I already had a stressful day and I don't need idiots like you to screw it u--AHH!"

The store clerk twirled around in circles as he grabbed something on his face, screaming bloody murder. (Y/n) stood with a worried face, she didn't know what he was doing. That was until he turned around, showing her the cat she just met was attached to his face.

She stood up and ran over "No! Kitty, wait! Stop kitty, please!" The cat kept scratching and scaring the man. (Y/n) held out her hands "Kitty! It's ok, c'mere" The cat glanced at her as it's claws stayed stuck in the man's flesh. It then hopped up and landed in her arms.

The man gave her an angry look as his blood dripped from his face. That was until he met the eyes of the cat in her hands. It's eyes flickered a bright fuchsia, making the man cower and back away from them "Y-You're crazy!"

The girl watched as he ran off and then looked down at the dark purple cat in her hands. "Yo. Thanks for helping me" She then smiled and held the kitty up, sadly seeing it's gender as well.

"I think you're gonna get along just fine with us!"

~

Onyx

I sat on the couch while watching the screen. I was looking at the news that's been going around recently.

So far, nothing new. Although, I did hear about a woman ramming her vehicle into a store.

I shook my head with a sigh "Humans are ever so reckless.."

The door burst open and I already knew it was (Y/n). I ran over to the couch rest and watched as she put the bags down and turned to me with a smile while her hands were behind her back.

Oh, she's so cute

"Onyx, guess what?" I tilted my head "What, miss?" Even if she heard a 'meow', she still answered. "We got a new roomy~" (Y/n) brought her hands in front of her and my ears dropped as soon as I saw the intruder.

Claude Faustus

He stared at me as (Y/n) pet him "He helped me out in the store today and I--" My ears flattened as I hissed at him. He glared back at me and hissed as well. (Y/n) put him in a more comfortable position and gave him a worried look.

"Hey, hey! Calm down. He isn't that bad, we barely know him" I kept my eyes on Faustus "Correction miss, you barely know him. I do" Faustus narrowed his eyes as a low growl came out of him. (Y/n) rubbed his fur "Aww, the poor thing must be hungry. I'll go fix him some food"

(Y/n) sat him down on the floor and pat his head "Miss, please don't. This may be the first time I pray" She looked at me and waved her hand "It's ok Onyx, I'm sure you guys will become friends or acquaintances at least" I watched in disbelief as she walked off to her kitchen.

I glared down at the Demon turned cat below me. "How did you get here?" Faustus walked over, eyes never leaving mine. "I smelled your sent on her"

My eyes narrowed as I hoped down "Did you find any others with you?" He shook his head. "Here ya go. Tuna on the house" (Y/n) placed a plate in front of Claude, only for him to push it back. (Y/n) crossed her arms "Either you eat or eat. Chose one of the two"

The Trancy Butler stared at her and walked forward sitting a paw on the plate but he pushed it again. I shook my head "Just pretend at least. As long as she sees you eating" He sighed and crouched down, chewing the fish. The girl hummed and nodded her head.

She then sat down in front of us and looked Faustus over. "Hmm.." Claude looked over to me with squinted eyes "What is she doing?" I chuckled at him "She's choosing a name for you"

"Midnight.."

We both glanced up to (Y/n) as she stared into Faustus's eyes "It's the tint of his fur. It looks dark but has hints of purple.." She tilted her head "Whaddya think? Yeah or nah?" Claude gave me a questioning look. I sighed "Yes or no"

Faustus looked up and nodded "I'll accept it" (Y/n) smiled and scratched under his neck, doing the same to mine. Claude's eyes lowered as a purr escaped his body. I smirked and closed my own, enjoying my petting.

"Y'all sound like motorcycles"