Back On the Grind

3rd

(Y/n) stretched up with a smile. She smacked her lips and suddenly felt fur by her thigh. Looking down, she saw Onyx laying his head on her leg as his eyes slowly cracked open to see her. 'Mrow..'

She smiled down at him and froze at the sight of the familiar black tail curling near him. She slumped "Damn...I missed my chance to take them off" She looked to her right and smiled down at the tired dark purple tinted cat as his tail flickered ever so slightly.

"D'aww, my babies are so cute" Sebastian growled at the words that left her mouth. He didn't want to share the attention that he had gotten from (Y/n). His thoughts stopped when a tail swished around next to him. It was her tail. He had to admit, she looked tempting with the accessories on and with their little hidden properties, that made it even better.

The thought of her cute little mewls as he pleasured her from above drove him mad. If only he was back to normal, then he would really give her a treat.

(Y/n) then turned her body and laid on her stomach, her back arched as she stretched herself out with her tail curled, the position gaining Sebastian's attention. After she was done, her arms crossed under her pillow as she rest her head in the fabric. Her tail rose to the air, flickering ever so slightly.

She yawned and nuzzled her head in the pillow. "Man, I'm tired..." She had to deal with a few handies people at the Café. Some people just don't know when to keep their hands away. (Y/n) opened her eyes at a new feeling. She glanced back to see Onyx walking on her thighs, going to her back. He stood there for a bit before finally laying down. (Y/n) laughed at him "Wow! So I'm just a bed to you?" Onyx purred at her and closed his eyes in content.

A small shift was made on her other side. She looked over and rest her head on the pillow as Midnight moved around. He opened his eyes and blinked, something was in front of him. The fogginess in his eyes soon went away, showing (Y/n) smiling down at him with her plush lips. Her ears and hair were framed perfectly as she layed there and to fit the picture, she muttered a small:

"Good mornin', baby"

He stared at her for a moment, taking it all in. Waking up to this wasn't that bad actually.

The cat ears on her head flicked while her tail bent to reach Onyx. It waved itself around in the air, trying to get him to play with it. He complied and swiped at it, trying to catch it.

"What shall I do...I wanna hang with my babies though.." (Y/n) lift a hand and scratched under Claude's ear, the cat slowly nodding away in her hand. She sat up and sighed, her ears flickering. (Y/n) waddled out of her bed and to her bathroom. She was confused as to what she was going to do but who knows

She was off today, thank God.

(Y/n)'s tail bounced in the reflection of the mirror. She shook her head and tried to push it down but it still did it's little dance. Hissing was heard in her room and she looked into the doorway to see both black cats sitting on the bed. Onyx was licking his paw while Midnight was laying down. She narrowed her eyes and slowly slid back to her mirror.

She washed her face with a towel in order to get the nice glowin' skin!

'HIISS!'

(Y/n) ran to the door and glared at the two but they still sat in the same spots. (Y/n) huffed and turned around only for a crash to happen. Looking back, she gaped at the turned over dresser while Onyx stared at it in 'confusion' and Midnight still sat in his same spot.

(Y/n) spread her arms high as she walked over "Yo! What the fuck!?" Onyx gave her a curious stare as he meowed at her. (Y/n), being the strong bean she is, lift the clothes filled dresser and placed it back in place. She glared down at the red eyed cat "Who did it?" Onyx looked over to Midnight.