A Thickly Sick Red

3rd

'Ootori...'

(Y/n) tilted her head 'That sounded familiar'

"Ay, stop staring into space or sleeping you'll bump into something" (Y/n) looked back at Kazu with a glare "Pfft! No I'm n--FuCk!" (Y/n) rubbed her face once she collided with he street lamp in front of her. A huff was heard bear her as the Male kept walking. She rolled her eyes and caught up ahead to him "How are you gonna keep going when you don't even know where I live"

Kazu had stayed the whole time he was there. It was odd, like, what the fuck? You stalkin'!? However, after her shift, he asked if he could walk her home, coming up with the 'It's too dark to go alone' excuse.

No matter, (Y/n) accepted and rolled on with it. They had gotten in her neighborhood but not to her house yet. But just when (Y/n) was about to bring something u----CRASH

The two looked to the piece and found a house with the door slightly open only a few steps away. (Y/n) scoffed "What. A. Dumbass. To think they didn't close their door" She walled closer and squinted her eyes at the numbers on her mailbox.

Her mailbox

"OH SHIT!"

She ran straight for the house, Kazu chasing after her "Hey wait! What are d---I'M THE DUMBASS!" She looked around and froze at the sight of her once clean and tidyish home was a wreak. That painting on the wall was down the stairs, there was glass all over the floor in the kitchen so, that explains the crash sound from earlier. And last but not least, there were two black Cats running from a new furball of the chaotic bunch.

One that was a bright, flaming red. Very puffy and it's tail looked as if it were a cloud! But, what threw her off was the whine it would make to catch Onyx and Midnight and soon after the Cat would lose those two, it would chase after them again, knocking more shit down in the process. (Y/n) furrowed her brows and growled, her ears going back while her tail swayed, threateningly. Kazu stepped back at the sudden change as the two black Cats he was familiar with stopped what they were doing and froze at the sight of their caretaker at the door.

"My house..."

She spread her arms and stepped inside "Is a fucking mess...However, it wasn't you" She pointed at Onyx "Or you" She pointed at the stone faced Midnight. That's when her gaze fell to the red Cat clinging to Onyx. He whined a bit at her intimidating gaze.

"It was you"

The unusually red Cat looked down and then back up as she growled at him. He yelped as he was picked up by the scruff "Don't try to look away, now" The red Cat slowly looked up to meet her eyes. Once she saw them fully, she narrowed them "Now. How the hell did you.." She lift the Cat higher and turned to show it the mess it created "Cause this?"

A low growl made everyone grow confused.

Suddenly, the red feline jumped out of her grasp and to the ground. It looked up at her and hissed, jumping towards her face. Onyx hurriedly rushed the the couch and jumped to hit him. Before the Cats could collide, an arm reached out and yanked her away. She suddenly hit a chest, all the Cats looking over to see who pulled her however, with Onyx being distracted, he bumped into the red Cat, the two falling straight to the floor.

"WHAT THE HELL WE'RE YOU THINKING!?"

Kazu glared down at the girl. But, she only stared at the red Cat with a smile.

"Oooo. I like him"

The red Cat looked over at her in confusion. The feline just tried to scratch her, why is she taking a liking to him. Either way, she walked over to the Cat and scratched under his ear once he started to struggle in her hold. He stopped and purred, nudging her hand.