Meeting the girls

i'm just going to say now that this is hunters story but some times i might start with Ava or Lila or a different character.

Lila 

5 minutes till the bell goes then me and Cassie  can go chose our outfits, truly i don't know why i'm so exited it's just another party don't get me wrong i'm a party animal but these parties are less crazy and more posh.

i know what you're thinking what a waste of a party but- "Lila! were you listening?" Ms Chelsea asked just as the bell went.

"yeah i was the bell went which means i need to go" i said grabbing my things "Lila, sit.down." Ms Chelsea said

"oh would you look at the time," i said looking at my bare wrist "Cassie lets go" i said making a run for the door with Cassie hot on my heels and the rest of the class behind her, well looks like there's no homework.

I'm going to be in trouble when i go back to school tomorrow, but it's not like this is the first time this has happened so they should really stop making a big deal out of it.

we ran to my car threw the things in the back then I hit the gas and left hell- i mean school we made our way to town found a parking space and went to forever 21 to get dresses.

"let's go for a different look this time" i said trying on a really nice 2 piece  mini dress, " yeah lets go a bit more...wild," Cassie said with the same 'evil' glint in her eye as she tried a black  lace-ish mini dress.

"let's get acrylics this time too" she said "okay we've already got shoes to go with this, now we just need to think about makeup and hairstyles that are 'posh' but go with our outfits." I said 

"we'll think about that when we get to your house lets get the acrylics now we won't have enough time later

----- 20 mins later -----

^ Lila's Acrylics

^ Cassie's Acrylics

^ Cassie's Acrylics

"they look cute, okay now we can think about hair and make up "the party is in Laughlin we're leaving 5th lesson to go get ready so we're missing 6th lesson too. I can't wait to see their reaction" Cassie said