weekends

hunter

me and Liam have been seeing a lot of matteo from Thursday till...well today, Saturday I found out mom lives in east Las Vegas.

Matteo found out her address, now that i know all that i need to know we're going to get his little sister Cora.

 the plan was simple matteo and his guys are friends with a lot of people who work for the people who want my mom dead and they want freedom, they're going to help matteo on the inside while me and Liam search the place for Cora it shouldn't be too hard because all the 'prisoners' are kept in cells underground we just need to find hers and get out of there, alive.

we can't involve uncle Luke because he hates matteo so it's just us...now that i think about it i don't even know the people who want my mom dead i just know that they're older than me and they've wanted her dead since i was a child.

Lila

I rang the bell to Tamera's house it was huge it looked kinda like ours i was waiting for her to open the door because all this ice cream and cookie dough is too hard to carry.

to think her boyfriend cheated on her and she found out from his friends, that's-

"what are you doing here?" a shirtless jaxon asked "i'm here for Tamera, we need to make a few phone calls and we're going on a road trip we'll be back tomorrow." i said my voice laced in disgust as i carrying the bags inside "wheres her bedroom? i asked."first floor, take a left 3rd room on the right" he said "ugh, why so many steps?" i whined, even though i was only on the 6th step.

jaxon chuckled took the bags from me and took them upstairs for me "thanks" i mumbled taking the bag from the floor when we got to the top. and carrying them to her room "hey tamer- oh if we ever see this bitch i'm gonna beat him off a fucking cliff" i said hugging her as she cried into my hoodie "don't worry Tamera you'll get through this, it only gets better from now on you'll find a better guy who treats you right." i said.

"i want McDonald's now" she said "really? i carried these upstairs for absolutely no reason then" i asked dumbfound. "actually i carried them upstairs" jaxon said walking past the door. "nobody asked you jaxon" i shouted to him.

Tamera got changed and we were both wearing  shorts cause it was hot-ish outside with bikini's underneath. she was wearing a white lace crop top with long sleeves and white washed shorts. i was wearing an oversized white sweater with blue shorts 

we decided to walk to McDonald's because we'd be in the car for a while I texted Chloe and Cassie to tell them to meet us at McDonald's.

we turned the corner of the street and Tamera bumped into Levi from school he caught her just before she fell, "watch where you're go- oh are you okay you look like..." he trailed off.

"shit?"she finished off for him "no, like you've been crying or something" he corrected her "oh well to answer your question i'm fine" she said brushing off the imaginary dust.

he gave me a questioning look, he was genuinely concerned about her which is abnormal for him since he only cares about his friends, family, his jokes and mirrors.

i nodded at him signalling that she's okay "okay, well i gotta go see you Monday?" he asked us "sure, bye" we both said at the same time we made our way to the seats in McDonald's i ordered a chocolate sundae and Tamera got a chocolate milkshake. 

Cassie and Chloe made there way to our table they were wearing similar outfits to us. Chloe was wearing a white tank top with grey booty shorts and Cassie wore a charcoal sweatshirt with white jeans.