Chapter ten

Hadley POV

"What about this." My mum showed me a baby outfit after I put my phone in my pocket.

"It's cute." I replied.

"What's wrong darling?" My dad put his arm over my shoulders.

"Javier kissed my cheek when he left. And got jealous when Jackson did my jeans again. It's just confusing me." I sighed.

"Maybe he likes you. He's a good kid, maybe it's a good thing he's jealous of you. That'll make him a protective father and that's good." He shrugged.

"It's true. Your dad was jealous of every man that spoke to me. And look now, he's protective over you." My mum joined in.

"Maybe. I just don't know."

"Don't know what? If you like him? It's ok, not all couples work out with kids. Your still teenagers, just see where things go." My dad hugged me then we carried on walking.

"Yeah, I will."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a long time shopping, we finally got home. I was sat in my room folding baby clothes in a chest of drawers we got for her.

I'm total, we got everything a baby needs. Clothes, nappies (diapers), bottles, formula, Muslins, blankets, change mat, wipes, chest of drawers, a Moses basket and cot. We got literally everything.

While I was putting the clothes away, I knock came at my door. "Come in."

"Hey, how is everything?" Lucas sat next to me.

"Good, me and the baby is healthy. We have things to last us the first five damn years of her life." I laughed.

"It's a girl?" He smiled.

"Yeah. Javier was happy."

"That's good. Where is he anyway?"

"He had to go home. Something about his parents being there or something." I told him.

"I'll be back later. I need to talk to him." Lucas stood up.

"Are you ok?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I'm fine. I don't know about Javier though." He sighed then left.

What's wrong with Javier?

Javier POV

A loud knock sounded from the front door. Of course my lazy ass dad couldn't be bothered to get up and answer it so I had to leave my room.

"Hey, what's up?" I answered to see Lucas stood there.

"The fuck is that on your cheek?" He looked closer.

"Nothing. What are you doing here?"

"We need to talk." He stated.

"Ok, we'll go to my room." I nodded and let him in.

"Mamá Lucas está aquí." I yelled.
(Mum Lucas is here)

"Bien." She shouted back while we were running up the stairs to my room.
(Alright)

"So what do you need to talk about?" I asked him after I closed the door.

"Why didn't you tell me your parents were back?"

"It doesn't matter. They have another business trip next week. They'll be gone for three months, it doesn't matter." I sighed.

"You need to tell Hadley. Dude you have a cut on your cheek, from your dad hitting you no doubt." Lucas pointed at me.

"Stop!" I yelled. "It doesn't matter. None of it does. Just get over it and before you know it I'll have the house to myself again."

"So are you going to avoid Hadley until that's gone? Javier, you either tell her or stay the fuck away from her."

"You can't make me do that. She's having my baby for fuck sake and telling someone that they get beat, it's not easy. So how can you give me that option?"

"What if Hadley wants girls night with Janet and you take your little girl for the night and your dad gets angry and hits not only you, but your daughter? Huh? How will that make Hadley feel about you then?" Lucas whispered yelled.

"It's easier said than done Lucas. I don't want to do either because then she might not want me to see my baby. And to be honest, I'm already attached to both of them. I can't do it." I sat on my bed and rubbed my hands on my face.

"I know you can take it." Lucas sighed. "But what if he hits Hadley or the baby? How would you live with yourself?"

"You know it kind of sounds like you feel for both of them." I scoffed.

"Of course I do. I see Hadley as my little sister, I have a damn nickname for her. And like a big brother I want to make sure Hadley and the baby are both safe."

"Yes they are. That bastard can hit me all he wants. But if he ever lays a hand on my girl or baby, he will not being seeing the next day." I growled.

"Your girl huh?" Lucas smirked.

"What?" I frowned at him.

"You said your girl and baby. Want to tell me more about that?"

"No i didn't. Just stop." I rolled my eyes.

"Yes you did. Has Javier the bad boy actually got feelings for someone?" Lucas made a baby voice.

"What? No I don't. I just want to be there for my baby girl and her mum." I lied.

"Can you smell that?" Lucas sniffed around.

"What?"

"Bullshit." He exclaimed. "You have feelings for Hadley. Come on, spill. Just like we used to."

"Fine. I do like her. It kind of started that night at your party. Don't ask when during that night, but it did. And then she told me she was pregnant and I kind of got happy since I could be near her more." I confessed.

"What time during the party? You have to tell me now since you brought it up." Lucas chuckled.

"Not if you see her as a little sister."

"I don't care. Tell me." He pressed on.

"Fine. We were having sex and I put both her legs over my shoulders. We looked into each other's eyes and I kind of fell." I sighed.

"Damn. You're whipped." Lucas flicked his wrist and made a whipping noise.

"Shut up." I laughed. "Both of them have me wrapped around their fingers and they don't even know it."

"I can tell. She's got a lot of-," Lucas began but was cut off my door being slammed open.