Chapter thirteen

Lucas POV

After I got to Javier's house, I saw that his parents weren't home so I ran straight in. I heard moans and laughter coming from the living room so I went there.

I burst through the door to see javier and a girl I'm their underwear. Javier was on top of the girl while kissing her body as she laughed and moaned.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I yelled at him.

Javier quickly got up and looked at me. His face dropped and looked between me and the girl.

"I can explain." His voice cracked as he spoke.

"Explain what? That you're technically cheating on Hadley? How fucking dare you say you can explain." I glared at him.

"We're not even together so how is it cheating?" Javier argued.

"So you saying that you love her doesn't mean shit. She's having your kid for fuck sake Javier. If it was Hadley here right now she would say fuck you and you wouldn't be able to see your daughter."

"No she wouldn't. Hadley won't find out and if you tell her I'll beat your ass."

"Get a fucking grip. I suggest you stay away from Hadley, she and her baby doesn't need some asshole like you being around her." I argued.

"What so you can have her all to yourself?" Javier rolled his eyes.

"That's bullshit. I see her as a little sister and you know that. I've always wanted what's best for you and right now, you shouldn't be in her life."

"Get out of my house Lucas. I don't care about anything you have to say." He yelled and I shook my head at him before leaving.

Finally I reached Hadley's house again. What could I tell her? Oh yeah Javier couldn't join you today because he's been fucking some other slut.

"So where is he?" Hadley looked at me. Worry was in her eyes and voice.

"He, he." I began.

"He's what?" She pressed on.

"Javier wasn't feeling well after school so he stayed home. He was going to text you but was sick and passed out. He's fine now he wanted me to tell you though." I lied.

"Yeah, no it's ok. I hope he feels better soon." Hadley sighed before laying on her bed.

Hadley POV

I laid down and closed my eyes not wanting to cry. Lucas laid next to me and pulled me closer to him so my back was against his chest.

After a few minutes of silence, my phone beeped signalling I had a text message. I sat up and grabbed my phone to look at it.

'Hey my parents needed me home for today to talk. I'll see you tomorrow xx.' Javier said.

'No it's ok. Don't bother coming tomorrow. I'll be with Janet.'

'Are you alright babe? What's up?'

'The sky. I'm tired by Javier.' I said then locked my phone throwing it to the end of my bed.

"You alright little bug?" Lucas sat up next to me.

"What was Javier doing? And don't lie to me." I kept my eyes forward but I knew he was looking at me.

"It's not my place to say." Lucas sighed.

"Luke I'm a pregnant hormonal teen girl, if you don't fucking tell me I will beat your arse." I spat out.

"When I got to his place he was with another girl." His voice was quiet so I know he was telling the truth. "They were both in their underwear and he told me to leave so I did."

"So much for fucking loving me huh?" I laughed through my tears. "And he said he wouldn't be a deadbeat dad."

"I know. Get some sleep little bug. Stress isn't helping you or the baby right now." Lucas pulled me so I was laying down.

We were chest to chest so I buried my face in his chest. Like usual, Lucas was shirtless so he could obviously feel my tears.

"Hey, it's ok. I shouldn't have told you." He sighed.

"Thank you for telling me. It's better to have a honest man as my baby's father than a cheating bastard."

"Go to sleep Hadley. You'll feel better when you wake up." Lucas kissed the top of my head then soon I feel asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once again, I woke up to soft kisses on my face. Lucas smiled at me when I opened my eyes.

"Come on little bug. You have to wake up for some food. It's 9pm."

"I'm so sleepy though." I whined.

"Let's go. Then you can go back to sleep." He helped me up and to the kitchen where my mum had made us all curry.