Chapter twelve

Hadley POV

"What's wrong?" Janet and benson asked me. We were at school and it was lunch.

"Nothing. Just tried is all." I sighed.

"Come on Hadley. I know that face Tell us what's wrong." Janet pressed on.

"The other night javier came over and he had his face beat up. He said that he got into a fight but I'm not sure."

"It's Javier James, Hadley. Of course he would have gotten into a fight. Don't worry about it, he's a big boy and can look after himself." Janet shrugged.

"I agree. And to be honest, he probably initiated the fight so don't let it worry you." Benson joined in.

"I know, but we've gotten closer over the last three months and he's the father of my little girl so of course I'm going to worry."

The rest of the school day went in a blur. Luckily I got home so I could sleep. With this baby I've been so tired and everything aches.

"Hey darling, how was school?" My mum came into my room.

"Shit like usual. I have more important things to worry about and they all gave me homework. It's absolutely shit and I'm so tired." I whined.

"It'll fly by and soon enough and you'll have her. What's worrying you sweetheart?"

"The baby and all the things that could go wrong. Javier." I sighed.

"Why is Javier getting to you? What happened?" My mum asked me.

"He said he got into a fight and I have a feeling that he's lying to me. It's frustrating with everything going and I don't think I can handle it." I burst out.

"Calm down sweetie. It'll be ok." She rubbed my back.

"Mum everything is pissing me off. I can't do it. I feel like people are lying to me, I just want this baby to come out and Javier, he's amazing but I just want him to be honest with me."

"I know. Get some rest darling. Stress isn't good for your or the baby. I'll have some dinner for you when you wake up." My mum kissed my forehead before leaving my room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up, I felt soft kisses on my face. I opened my eyes to see the one and only Lucas.

"Deja de hacer." I giggled and pushed him away. (Stop what are you doing)

"You and that fucking language. You know I don't understand it so just speak English." Lucas chuckled.

"No, me gusta mi idioma." I smiled and stretched then sat myself against the headboard. (No, I like my language)

"Whatever that means, I don't care." He sat up with me.

"Why do you always wake me up by kissing my face?" I asked him.

"Because I know it always works. And I've done it since we were little so I'll keep on doing it just to annoy you. And besides, I'm the only big brother you've got."

"Sure whatever you say Lucas. And yes, you are my only big brother and I'm grateful that you have stuck by me even if I am a teen mum."

"Well you can't get rid of me so you're stuck with me. Get used to it little bug and all good things will come." He chuckled.

"Even if I wanted to I couldn't since our mums are friends. But why are you here anyway?" I looked at him.

"Am I not allowed to see my best friend? I feel offended." He put his hand over his heart.

"Shut up." I pushed his shoulder.

"I thought javier was coming over today anyway?" Lucas furrowed his eyebrows.

"So did I. Let me call him quick." I said.

"Hey this is Javier, I'll call back when I can." His voicemail came through.

"It went to voicemail." I turned to Lucas.

"Let me try." He frowned the took out his phone. After a few minutes Lucas shook his head. "Voicemail for me as well."

"I'll be back soon. Let me go see where he is." He sighed then left. Where is he?

Javier POV

When I got home, I ran straight up to my bedroom so I could go to Hadley's. She wanted to talk about the baby and names and whatnot.

"Javier ven aquí ahora." My dad yelled.
(Javier come here now)

I quickly put on jeans and a T-shirt, pulling on my belt while running down the stairs. My mum, dad and Carlos were all in the kitchen with this girl who id never seen before.

"Quien es ella?" I furrowed my eyebrows.
(Who is she)

"This is Cameron. Me and your father have decided that you should get to know her. And when the time is right, you'll get married." My mum told me.

"What? What is this? An arranged marriage? Just because you want me to marry some rando doesn't mean I will. I'm going to be a father in four months for fuck sake." I yelled.

"Whatever you have going on with that slut who says she is carrying your child, break up with her. I don't care if you feel things for this bitch, you will get to know Cameron and that's that." My dad glared at me.

"Bullshit. This is not happening. I'm staying with Hadley wether you like it or not."

"No you're not. Now we are going out so you can spend some time with her, come on Carlos." My mum, dad and Carlos all left.

"You look tense, let me help you with that." The girl massaged my shoulders.

After a few minutes, she took me into the living room and pushed me down on the sofa. She immediately straddles my lap.

Before I could do anything, she took off my T-shirt and kissed me. Without thinking, I kissed back with much force and want.