Nice to meet you

I walked up and helped Henry and showed the magic of the island." it's beautiful , that's one of the reasons I stay the other is Felix , my true love." I smiled down at Henry. He looked familiar maybe from the palace . "Henry who are your parents ?" I asked . He looked shocked I asked." Balefire and Emma Swan." he said . " You mean Bae ? " I asked. He nodded." He's was 15 about a year ago ." I said. Henry looked at me." he's at least in his forties ." it's been over 15 years since I came here. "Oh my" I mumbled I took him to the tent next to mine and Felix's . I cleaned it out .

LATER THAT NIGHT
I shuddered someone entered Neverland I looked at Peter he felt it to I Changed into battle outfit (pic) I pulled my hair back and got my bow. "Come out and play" I shouted through the forest ." aww don't be shy we don't have time . I promise I won't , okay maybe a little." I heard a someone behind me . Regina I pulled out my bow ." Bella? what are you doing here." I sighed ." Same old questions , sweet Regina mother's favorite . Hmmm the rest I you can come out and play. who doesn't like to play?" I laughed . Pan and Felix appeared next to me ." Hello boys ." I said . Regina looked shocked." Bella Henry the boy Pan took is your nephew ." I was shocked but I kept my playful expression ." Bella , why don't you go drag her friends out to play with you?" Peter said. "Yay you know how much I love to play" I piped up and found Emma ." Found one." I said.She jumped and sung at me but I was to fast." that wasn't nice I just wanna play." I said playfully. She stopped and I dove at her she cut my cheek . I was getting mad. Felix appeared at my side . "your going to pay." before Felix could strike Peter called us ." Next time Emma ." I growled and disappeared .