BELLAS POV

I was cleaning and dancing around the camp . Still weirded out that Peter was my grandfather . I cleaned up the boys clothes and dishes . I finished and went to Felix . He was look serious . "What's wrong ?" I asked it was Henry was was standing there while Peter had swords ." Peter stop it let me practice with him !" I demanded. Peter smirked at me and threw the sword at me . I started towards Henry. I nicked his arm . I smiled at him." What , not tough enough to defeat a girl?" I asked then I saw anger false in his eyes . Perfect.
3Hours later
He finally got it I was proud of myself . I walked into my tent to change and saw Felix sleeping . I smiled and laid down by him ." Hey ," he mumbled . he leaned in and kissed me . I loved him and he was mine and I was his .
Felix POV
I'm in love with Peter's granddaughter that's weird . She the most beautiful girl I've ever seen her laugh her smile and her attitude was perfect . I kissed her again on the nose . She started blushing . Like crazy ." what?" I asked . Then I saw it blood . She was on her side gasping for air . Neill stood at the door . "You shot your sister !" I yelled . She was passed out moaning . Neill grabbed her and took her .i tried to run after her but was frozen .

3 days later
BELLAS POV
I rolled over and saw Rumple looking at me ." Well dearie nice to meet you ." he said.