Chapter12

I went and saw Emma with Peters body on the street . Emma ran towards me . " You knew about this Bella and your willing to let Henry die !" she was yelling at me . I ran to the fountain were me and Felix were to met Peter himself . I ran and saw Peter bout to take Felix's heart . " no!" I screamed all my magic ripped me from the inside . I had stopped time . Peter hand is inches from Felix . Then I realized I must kill Peter to save Henry . I started to switch Henry's and Pans bodies . I summed Peters body and placed Henry and Felix to the side , I took my sword I it out of fathers shop . and edged it into his heart . Time was unfrozen . I needed to protect Felix, Henry, father, Regina , Neill ,and the rest if my family . I cried out . "Peter changed to an old man . "Bella ! what are you doing ." yelled Felix. I dropped the sword and turned to him ." saving you " I said . I dropped Pan's heart into the well ." No!" I jerked back and saw Regina ." that means you have to leave with Henry ,Emma ,and Felix because the curse brought us here but not you."
Hour later ...
I was sitting with Emma , she was my brother's ex , but I live with her because ,she was my last hope . She the mother of my nephew . Felix and i !were leaving with Emma ,thanks to magic our lives would be fake and put in our heads a d we would have fake IDs . Felix would be a family friend . I said guy bye to my sister , brother , and Father . He cried as I got into the yellow bug with Emma I sat in the back with Felix .

Hour later
"When will we be home Ems ," I wined . I was hungry we ended up in the middle I nowhere and didn't remember how we go there . "Bella you eat more than anyone I've ever known." said Felix , I've been dating him for about a year ,he is Emma's god son. Im Henry's aunt." shut up ." I said hitting his arm .I snuggled in his chest . We were squeezed into a back seat of Emma's little yellow bug.
AUTHORS NOTE
THUS ISN'T THE END I WILL WRITE UP TO HOOK MAKING THEM REMEMBER OK!