Chapter 1 (New Family Member)

This is my second Fanfic. My main langusge isn't english. If you see grammar faults, please tell me. I'm trying to improve my english. I hope you will like it.
.................................
In shredders Lair
Shredder was talking with krangs. "I told you already. I want a strongest mutant ever."
"Krang is working on it. Krangs created 10 mutants and watching them carefuly."
Shredder: When it will be ready.
Krang: It will take 1 month.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leo's Pov
We were on mission to find out what krangs were doing. "We found krangs Lab" Raph came after me. " So what will we do fearless." "We need to make a plan." Raph was so careless "Lets just go in there and kick the krangs butt." Donnie was so quit. "Donnie, What are you thinking." Donnie was staring a Krang's lab. I yelled at him. "DONNİE"
Donnie snaped out of it. "What is it Leo" "I was calling you but you didn't respond. Are you okay?" Donnie looked at the lab again "They are making mutants" I looked at the lab "Okay, lets stop this expriment." Raph came closer "Lets do it."

I held his shoulder. "Raph, we need a plan.we need to listen krang." After that we got in quietly. We heard krang's talking. "One mutant survived from experiment." Other krang talked "Krang should tell this to shredder and wait for it to hatch." We looked at each other. "Hey we need to get closer to egg." Raph talked. "Hey we need to destroy it." Donnie sound angry. "Hey, first we need to understand this mutant."

I was angry this time. "Hey, lets get closer the egg now and Donnie, you need to understand what has it in." Donnie. nodded. "Hey I-I can't b-bleave it." "What is it Don?" I asked curiously. "I-ıt is a turtle egg." Raph and I yelled "WHAT" krangs heard us. "We can't leave that unborn turtle." Raph yelled. "ARE YOU SERİOUS. DİDN'T YOU HEAR, WHAT KRANG SAİD. He can kill us." When I was about to talk, donnie cut me. "He won't if we take it now." I thaught. "So that is a deal lets take this egg." I heard Raph's voice. "Umm. Guys" "Raph, we will take this egg." "Okay, but krangs are coming." We got out of here quickly and took the egg with us. We went to the lair.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the Lair
No one's pov
They went to the lair with the egg. Leo yelled "SENSEİ SPLİNTER" He came quickly. "What is wrong my sons." Leo explained everything. Raph smiled a little. "Now, Is he our brother." Leo gigled. "I think so" Donnie came. "I will put it into hacher and we will watch him one by one." Leo was touchin it " I'm curious. Will he be boy or a girl. Do you guys wanna look for names." Raph and Donnie both nodded. They went to look for names. They were looking for names. Leo suggest a name. "If it is girl, ıts name can be venus" Raph and donnie both talked "It sounds great."
Raph: "So what will ıts name ıf ıt is a boy."
"What about michelengelo" they looked at the sound's way and They saw splinter.
Leo: "It sounds great. Right? Guys"
They both noded.
They were waiting for hatching. They were all excited to have a younger brother/sister.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
In Shredder's Lair
"WHAT DİD YOU SAY?" Shredder was angry. "Krangs are sorry." Shredder was trying to stay calm. "You created one successful mutant and turtles kidnapped it.I will handle it by myself." Shredder called karai. "Karai my daughter, you need to find those turtles and bring the succesful mutant. Understood?"
"Yes, Father."