Final Chapter (Memories)

Leo's Pov
Our injures healed, we are trying to do our plan to save Mikey. "Okay guys, lets do it."
Donnie and Raph said "YEAH" We took some comics, his teddy bear and console.

I asked Donnie " Will it work." Donnie looked at me. "I actually don't know."  I looked at donnie and Raph. "Lets go guys." I looked at Raph, he looked really scary. "I will kill shredder."

"Raph, we will save our little brother but we can't win agains Shredder now." He nodded and we left from the lair.

In shredder's Lair
Midnigh's Pov
I heard that, turtles will try to attack again so my father told me to look after the lair. I'm with tiger claw and some footbots. I'm in charge in this mission. Tiger Claw came to me. "Master Shredder wants to see you." I nodded and went to the throne room.

I knelt down. "Did you want to see me, father?" He came to me. "Yes. You need to know. ıf they tell you somethings, they would lie to you no matter what." I nodded. "You can go now." I went to my position.

Tiger Claw came "Master Shredder wants us to go to the Patrol." I nodded. "Okay, lets go" Then I heard a sound. "I'm coming too." I turned my head and saw karai. I sighed "Okay." We went for a patrol and saw turtles coming to us. "What do you turtles want." Red mask turtle yelled "we want our brother back." I confused. Blue mask turtle began to fight with karai and purple mask turtle began to fight with Tiger Claw.

I began to attack red mask turtle. He ran away and I followed him. He bagan to talk. "Finally, we are alone." I confused, did he want us to be alone? Why? "What are you talking about." He took a orange mask from his bag. "Please little brother ı know you are here." I saw some vision.
Flashback
Giant rat came to me. "Michelengelo, I give you an orange mask and your weapon will be nunchucks." I wore my mask and smiled.

Present Day
My head began to hurt. I held my head. Red mask turtle took a console from his bag. "Please remember this little brother."

Flashback
Red mask turtle came to me. "Hey little brother, do you wanna try to play video game." I was confused "what is that." He smiled again. "I will show you." We played video games and finally I won. He got angry and broke the console. I got scared and he said "I'm sorry little brother" Then we hugged. We went to the purple mask turtle. "Hey donnie can you fix Mikey's game console." Donnie looked at me and smiled. "Yeah, sure." Then I hugged him too.

Present Day
My hedache got worse. Then he showed me some comics. "Please remember these. I gave these to you."

Flashback
"Hey Mikey" I turned to see Raph. "Do you wanna read these comics." I looked at the comics. I smiled and hugged Raph.

Present Day
My head began to hurt really bad. He took a teddy bear from his bag. "Remember, you like this teddy bear so much, you always sleep with it."

Flashback
I saw a big needle. Donnie took some blood from me and I began to cry. They all hugged me but I didn't stop crying. Leo gave me a teddy bear and I stopped crying. I hugged leo so thight, he hugged me back.

Present Day
My headache got worse and Worm fell down from my mouth.

Mikey's Pov
My memorries came back to me again. I ran to Raph and hugged him. "Raph, I'm so sorry." He hugged me back. "It wasn't yor fault, Mikey. Don't worry. Let's go home." We went to see how leo and donnie were doing.

We saw that, donnie had bruise on his everywhere and leo was fighting with tigerclaw. Karai was passed out too. I went to leo's side. Then he smiled. I smiled back and we beat Tiger Claw together. We carried donnie to his Lab. He began to wake up and tried to talk. "M...mikey" I turned my head and held his hand. "I'm here Donnie."

Leo came to my side. "I think, we need to explain somethings to you."  I looked at him. "I don't need it." Leo was shocked. "But Mikey..."  I cut him. "Hey, you guys are my family." I smiled and they hugged me really tight. We heard a sound. "My sons,I'm home"

Master splinter came to Lab. "What happened to you, my sons?" I was going to talk but Leo cut me. "It was my fault sensei splinter. Shredder kidnapped Mikey and he became midnight." Raph cut him. "No It was my fault." Donnie cut Raph. "No, It was my fault."

I cut them all. "Just everyone, be quiet." I looked at master Splinter. "Sensei, shredder kidnapped me but this wasn't their fault and they saved me. I know that I'm not connected them by blood but you are my family." Master splinter hugged me, I hugged him back and my brothers joined the hug too.

"This is my family, I will protect them no matter what and I'm sure that my family will always protect me too."

................................................
This book finished. Thanks for all views. 🎉 🎉🎉
If you guys want a sequel, write me on the comments.
Don't forget to look at my other books.