Chapter 4 (Surface)

Mikey's Pov
Today, I'm going for patrol with my big brothers. Leo asked me "Are you ready?" I smiled and yelled. "YES" I was so excited. We went to the surface. I relised that city was so bright. "Wowwww" When I was about to walk. Raph hold me. "Hold on. I know you are excited but we need to stay in shadows so we are going on rooftop. Okay?" I nodded and we went to the rooftop. I think, I learnt how to move around rooftops. "Hey guys lets race." Leo stopped and looked at me. "But mikey, first you need to get used to it."

"But I got used to it. I can move easily." They looked at me. They looked shocked. I didn't understand why they shocked. "Umm...guys, are you okay?"

Leo answered my question. "Yeah...nothing is wrong. Lets race." I smiled and we ran. I was so fast and I won the race. "I WON" Leo came closer. "Yeah you won. Congrats." Raph was pissed. "I will win next time." I just laughed. After that I heard a girl voice. "Hello, turtles long time no see." I turned my head to girl. She had a short hair and mask on her face. After that I looked my brothers. They were so angry but I don't know why.  Leo began to talk. "What are you doing here karai."

Then karai talked. "Don't worry turtles. I'm not here for you. I'm here for young one in there." I gasped. What is she wanting from me? I was scared and my brothers noticed it. Leo came closer. "Don't worry Mikey, we will protect you no matter what." I just smiled. All of my brothers came closer to me and I heard Raph's voice. "Don't even think about hurting our lil'bro." She laughed. "Your brother? Don't make me laugh." I didn't unnderstand what she was talking about. I just looked at my brothers. They looked terrified.

She yelled. "Foot bots." After that ninja robots came and began to attack. "capture the young turtle." I was scared but I fought with my brothers. I was fighting really good. After that I felt something on my neck and everything went black.
.......................................
Sorry for short chapter. I will update chapter 5 soon.
See you everyone👋